Successful woman seeks supportive boyfriend: an impossibility

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well I wouldn't agree to that myself. But it shouldn't be such an outlandish thought that a woman should want to cook a meal for a man when he comes back from work. Just my view on it :yeshrug:

:heh: at that point, the man is officially the woman of the relationship. he should be having meals ready for her if anything

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
My take on this...

I blame society for creating this insecurity, due it conditioning us men to think that we are the only ones that's suppose bring the bacon home. From tv shows to movies to books. Its always the man bring home the most money. Think beyond society standards people, this goes for women also due to the ego boost they get from it all. Being a man means to provide for one self and others. Long as a man can still provide for those around him, he shouldnt feel bad or question himself.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
5'9 aint bad. i thought you were 5'7. im sure she'll let you play man of the house:shaq:

I thought I was too until I went to the doctor for a check up and I got my height measured. Last time it went was like 7 years ago so yeah I grew a lil bit.

Daps
Long as she let me be the man I could careless how much she make.

Pretty much. You can wear the pants I don't care but don't be bitter or think I'm going to wear the pants because I make more. This is why I hate money, it has a hold on people :smh:

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I lift weights but I dont drive a truck, never got my CDL

if youre talking about regular truck then nah I drive a sedan

OK because my boy is 5'6 and he is brolic and refuses to drive anything but a large SUV. From time to time, he says women are suprised by his height when he hops out of the truck. He claims he doesn't care but keeps bringing up a bone stretching procedure in China or some sh1t. Completely off topic but I just thought I would ask... Seems like you genuinely dont' give a sh1t about your height.