Subscription gaming growth as flattened -Mat Piscatella

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I am pretty sure 90 percent is from a negotiation point of view. If I openly stating we have 49 million subscribers, these publishers going to go into demands off the gate with higher expectations. Microsoft can fudge the numbers behind closed doors. That is why when Phil was meeting with Rockstar Take Two CEO, the CEO mention you have over 30 million subscribers right Phil got uncomfortable.
As they should. Kinda crazy you think M$ should fudge the #s to shortchange the developers.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
As they should. Kinda crazy you think M$ should fudge the #s to shortchange the developers.

nikka take the fanboy hat off that’s business. When I worked for a prestigious college hospital that had boatloads of money you don’t think they were negotiating lower prices from businesses for equipment inventory etc… That’s business breh.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
nikka take the fanboy hat off that’s business. When I worked for a prestigious college hospital that had boatloads of money you don’t think they were negotiating lower prices from businesses for equipment inventory etc… That’s business breh.
Nah, not really on my fanboy ish for this one. I simply think the devs/publishers should get paid appropriately. If you don’t agree that’s cool.

I’d assume if you were in the developers/publishers position you’d think the same tho.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Shareholders see microsoft as the most valuable company on earth.

Devs have the numbers and they say GP has been great to them
Not disputing that, but we both know that shareholders always want more. It’s never enough

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Nah, not really on my fanboy ish for this one. I simply think the devs/publishers should get paid appropriately. If you don’t agree that’s cool.

I’d assume if you were in the developers/publishers position you’d think the same tho.

You never get what your are worth in the business world. The main objective is getting the most you can get. If companies feel as though they would do better on Gamepass and take money upfront plus downloads they would do it.

shyt Sony games would have been more successful in this model. They can’t sell.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You never get what your are worth in the business world. The main objective is getting the most you can get. If companies feel as though they would do better on Gamepass and take money upfront plus downloads they would do it.

You say this, but have no idea how much these devs are making off of gamepass contracts. Take your own advice and remove the fanboy hat for a bit.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Be a capitalist bootlicker and don't understand basic capitalism brehs.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Be a capitalist bootlicker and don't understand basic capitalism brehs.

You living in America you a bootlicker capitalist. The fukk you think this shyt is. You think because you love your hobby of video games shyt will be fair :hhh:

Everything is negotiable

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That doesn't have anything to do with what I was replying to, but yea go on.
I mean we’ve proven at this point the only reason any of you are down on subscription services is cause microsoft is doing it best.

Even sony’s own CEO has admitted as much.

Not even sure what you are in here arguing for.

Then got the nerve to call other people stans :wow:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I mean we’ve proven at this point the only reason any of you are down on subscription services is cause microsoft is doing it best.

Even sony’s own CEO has admitted as much.

Not even sure what you are in here arguing for.

Then got the nerve to call other people stans :wow:
No, if you paid attention I'm down on sub services across the board. @Leasy and I were discussing withholding numbers during contract talks and you decided to jump in with this stan shyt.

Keep up son

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land