Subscription gaming growth as flattened -Mat Piscatella

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It’s only cause microsoft is leading in this aspect.

If sony had their games day one on PS+ these same dudes would be going crazy about subscription/streaming/

Same dudes in here talk bout streaming/subscriptions/digital games are bad ran out to buy the PS portal a literal dedicated digital/streaming device.

Nothing these dudes say is actually real :smh:

Breh Microsoft cooked with the Riot deal. Once I take some antidepressants, I will go back to League and Valorant with the added bonuses.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It’s only cause microsoft is leading in this aspect.

If sony had their games day one on PS+ these same dudes would be going crazy about subscription/streaming/

Same dudes in here talk bout streaming/subscriptions/digital games are bad ran out to buy the PS portal a literal dedicated digital/streaming device.

Nothing these dudes say is actually real :smh:
Well yea, if there was a sub that had every PS/Third Party game ever made at a low price it would be a good deal.

Same way if there was a sub where I could watch all sports games with no blackouts I would probably sub.

Since that isn't the case, no, I'm not going crazy about subscription services.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
cllu9z2elho41.jpg

See nobody wants these subscription services. That's why we can't add the games people actually want to them right away to make the services more desirable because nobody would want that. People would be upset.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
cllu9z2elho41.jpg

See nobody wants these subscription services. That's why we can't add the games people actually want to them right away to make the services more desirable because nobody would want that. People would be upset.

Xbot tried to be the gamefly of gaming

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Well yea, if there was a sub that had every PS/Third Party game ever made at a low price it would be a good deal.

Same way if there was a sub where I could watch all sports games with no blackouts I would probably sub.

So if sony put their games on their subscription services you stans would be all in…….

Crazy :wow:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So if sony put their games on their subscription services you stans would be all in…….

Crazy :wow:

No reason to leave out the bolded.

Crazy, right?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You or @Rekkapryde didnt need any of that to praise PS+ in the past. You were happy to play an 8 month old basketball game.

:ufdup:
And you didn't need to misquote me when trying to big up M$.

Waiting until a game is free/on sale instead of paying full price isn't praising PS+. It's more of a indictment of NBA2k and how stale it has gotten.

But, yea if you find any more receipts from me praising PS+ let me know

:yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And you didn't need to misquote me when trying to big up M$.

Waiting until a game is free/on sale instead of paying full price isn't praising PS+. It's more of a indictment of NBA2k and how stale it has gotten.

But, yea if you find any more receipts from me praising PS+ let me know

:yeshrug:
I never misquoted you. Your quote is exactly how you posted it.

Waiting to play a game on a subscription service is exactly how subscriptions work.

You found value in that, until it was time to argue why playstation is better then xbox. Then you had to throw netflix and everything else in the bushes to hate on xbox :wow:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I never misquoted you. Your quote is exactly how you posted it.

Waiting to play a game on a subscription service is exactly how subscriptions work.

You found value in that, until it was time to argue why playstation is better then xbox. Then you had to throw netflix and everything else in the bushes to hate on xbox :wow:
keep going, even though it would be easier to say you were mistaken instead of dragging this along.

I can guarantee I've made more disparaging comments towards PS+ than ones that praise it. But we know you don't deal in facts. So we'll be waiting for these additional "receipts" I'm sure you have gathered.

:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
keep going, even though it would be easier to say you were mistaken instead of dragging this along.

I can guarantee I've made more disparaging comments towards PS+ than ones that praise it. But we know you don't deal in facts. So we'll be waiting for these additional "receipts" I'm sure you have gathered.

:manny:
There’s nothing for me to be mistaken about.

You clearly thought subscription services had value until it was time to say how microsoft=Bad

Those are the receipts :manny:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
There’s nothing for me to be mistaken about.

You clearly thought subscription services had value until it was time to say how microsoft=Bad

Those are the receipts :manny:
The only thing clear here is you have no receipts. Don't be mad at me cause you made some shyt up.

Now until you can produce something to prove I was "praising sub services" you're officially mistaken.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The only thing clear here is you have no receipts. Don't be mad at me cause you made some shyt up.

Now until you can produce something to prove I was "praising sub services" you're officially mistaken.
Last couple of years I’d just wait until it was free on PS+.

And @Rekkapryde stop it.

We literally have dozens of posts of you claiming how great sonys subscription service is.

Why are yall like this???:mjlol: