Subscription gaming growth as flattened -Mat Piscatella

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Explain how that is me praising PS+ and not shytting on the NBA2k franchise
If it’s a game you didn’t like at all, wouldn’t matter which subscription service it’s on and when.

You even claimed you’d spend extra money on it.

That’s a point of value of subscription services.

Might not be a day one game for you, but it’s something that helps you find value in a subscription service.

Same way for me, i’m not a day one madden buyer anymore but i definitely look forward to the game making it to gamepass every year eventually.

If it’s a game i think is bad or i’m just not interested in i dont even touch it. Damn sure dont buy DLC for it :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And @Rekkapryde stop it.

We literally have dozens of posts of you claiming how great sonys subscription service is.

post the evidence then cause this is cap. :ld:

yall stay gobblin up GP nuts even when they do some sneaky backhanded shyt.

yall lied claiming people capin for the price increase on playstation essential when no one was happy with the price increase (and the receipts are plentiful in the thread).

once my ps extra runs out, I'm droppin back to essential.

been saying all these sub services can eat a dikk. only one worth a damn are the music ones. Even Netflix is shaky, but I get it free with T-Mobile now so I don't give a shyt. Dropped D+, only keepin ESPN Plus. Paramount Plus I get for free with my 247Sports subscription. HBO Max I get for free with my AT&T Fiber service.

Spotify family plan and ESPN+ is all I pay for. :camby: the rest.

We still waiting on dem 100 million subs :pachaha:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If it’s a game you didn’t like at all, wouldn’t matter which subscription service it’s on and when.

Might not be a day one game for you, but it’s something that helps you find value in a subscription service.

Same way for me, i’m not a day one madden buyer anymore but i definitely look forward to the game making it to gamepass every year eventually.

If it’s a game i think is bad or i’m just not interested in i dont even touch it. Damn sure dont buy DLC for it :manny:
So trying a demo and buying it if it’s good is finding”value” in a sub service. Got ya.

I do applaud you for typing all of that out. Good try.

If you think that’s me praising PS+, I guess playing a madden demo must mean I love EA as well

I tried Gamepass for free, doesn’t mean I’m praising the service either.

:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So trying a demo and buying it if it’s good is finding”value” in a sub service. Got ya.

I do applaud you for typing all of that out. Good try.

If you think that’s me praising PS+, I guess playing a madden demo must mean I love EA as well

I tried Gamepass for free, doesn’t mean I’m praising the service either.

:manny:
wasn’t a demo, you literally said you wait for it ever year and buy the DLC

stop doin the dummy breh :stopitslime:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
wasn’t a demo, you literally said you wait for it ever year and buy the DLC

stop doin the dummy breh :stopitslime:
And I'm telling you there was a demo this year, I already tried it. Didn't like it. Didn't spend a dime on the game.

I did not have to wait for a "sub service" to try a demo.

but yea, keep going.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

The value of game sub services depends on which company it's coming from.

Because I'm getting Indiana Jones, Avowed, and Hellblade 2 at the minimum Xbox Game Pass has a known value to me this year. With PlayStation Plus I don't really know what I'm getting but chances are I already own it or decided to pass on it. Much of it is in the bargain bin and I could easily acquire it at little to no cost.

I've had PlayStation Plus since it's inception and I'm not renewing my membership. I've been adding the games month after month and I play next to none of them because they're either already games I own, games I decided not to purchase, or games I'd never play. The price goes up and the games are basically the same caliber.

You can't build a great streaming service and not have a pipeline of actual new content for it. I'm trying to imagine Spotify if you had to wait a year or two after an artist releases an album for it to be available on that service. Netfilx if they put new content in theaters, home media and rentals and a year or two later it actually came to the streaming service.