Subscription gaming growth as flattened -Mat Piscatella

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So according to you I'm against Music and Video streaming services due to M$ as well. Got it.
Yeah, yall nikkas weird.

I ain’t never heard nobody say subscriptions was bad till microsoft did it.

@Rekkapryde dapping your post but he know what it is.

PS Plus >>>>>>>> Live.

That is all.
I do think PSNow is going to end up being a beast
Guess I'll extend my PS Plus... :manny:

You just proved my point :skip:

why lug another console along with me when I can play the few games I want to finish on PSNow as it's an easier convenience?

Ps Plus justifies keeping my ps3 for years.

That nikka love him some sony subscription services

You do to

Last couple of years I’d just wait until it was free on PS+.

Sony fukkin stans :wow:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, yall nikkas weird.

I ain’t never heard nobody say subscriptions was bad till microsoft did it.

@Rekkapryde dapping your post but he know what it is.

That nikka love him some sony subscription services

You do to

Sony fukkin stans :wow:
Folks really took one of my posts out of context and acted like it made him right.

PS+ = the service you need to play online with playstation. Of course I'm subbed to that. The fukk.

These nikkas got problems.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Folks really took one of my posts out of context and acted like it made him right.

PS+ = the service you need to play online with playstation. Of course I'm subbed to that. The fukk.

These nikkas got problems.
No. You were specifically talking about waiting to play games once they were added to playstations subscription service.

You nikkas say so much dumb shyt in here you forget the dumb shyt you said and the fact that we have receipts.

Dumb ass sony stans :mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No. You were specifically talking about waiting to play games once they were added to playstations subscription service.

You nikkas say so much dumb shyt in here you forget the dumb shyt you said and the fact that we have receipts.

Dumb ass sony stans :mjlol:
That was in relation to NBA2k, which over the last 2 or 3 years end up being one of the 2 free games offered monthly with the PS+ sub around 6-9 months after release (not premium or extra). Just admit you don't know wtf you're talking about and keep it moving.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
TIL that Arcadium brehs hate subscriptions and would rather buy physical games that will be clutter all over the fukking place :why:

As subscription/Digital gang, I'm not going back to going to Gamestop just to get a game and deal with:

• We sold out
  • WOULD YOU WANT A POWERUP REWARD :krs:
  • *puts game into the case and wraps plastic around it* "That will be 50 bucks"
fukk off and let the digital overlords cook :wow:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As they should. Kinda crazy you think M$ should fudge the #s to shortchange the developers.

Nah, not really on my fanboy ish for this one. I simply think the devs/publishers should get paid appropriately. If you don’t agree that’s cool.

I’d assume if you were in the developers/publishers position you’d think the same tho.
So we full circle to this again, developers have time and time again said how much a boon gamepass is to them not including the guaranteed bag they get up front.

Court documents exposed to y'all exactly why MS tries to keep there information as close to pocket as possible, and the same reason Sony is now trying to follow suit.

Stans are prime examples of what people think when it comes to MS "oh they got the money to pay for it"

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
TIL that Arcadium brehs hate subscriptions and would rather buy physical games that will be clutter all over the fukking place :why:

As subscription/Digital game, I'm not going back to going to Gamestop just to get a game and deal with:

• We sold out
Don’t get me wrong, I buy digital for 90% of my purchases. I’m just not a fan of everything being sub based.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That was in relation to NBA2k, which over the last 2 or 3 years end up being one of the 2 free games offered monthly with the PS+ sub around 6-9 months after release (not premium or extra). Just admit you don't know wtf you're talking about and keep it moving.
oh so you found great value in sonys subscription service :ohhh:

Crazy :wow:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So we full circle to this again, developers have time and time again said how much a boon gamepass is to them not including the guaranteed bag they get up front.

Court documents exposed to y'all exactly why MS tries to keep there information as close to pocket as possible, and the same reason Sony is now trying to follow suit.

Stans are prime examples of what people think when it comes to MS "oh they got the money to pay for it"
No one is disputing that, but do you think a it’s kosher to hide the numbers to keep devs in the dark on how many subs there truly are?

Not specific to MS Sony or whoever.

And I’m not saying this is what’s being done, just hypothetically

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Don’t get me wrong, I buy digital for 90% of my purchases. I’m just not a fan of everything being sub based.

Touche'...but its just the idea of comfort and ease of use.

For instance, when I lived in the homeless shelter with my family. I only had a few things to keep my mind off of the issues at hand:

• A laptop
  • My phone
  • ???
  • Family
I did not want to watch what the residents were watching because it was mindnumbiy stupid, so I got on some free trials and deals since we had wifi in the shelter. Man...MLB TV (despite the blackouts), Headspace, and Apple Arcade kept the marsupial sane, versus if I had some physical items, I would have been a easy lick in such a facility.

Bad enough, I slept with my laptop bag and had one eye open since i was surrounded by dealers, addicts, ex cons, and vermin.

Yes, subscription services are a mess and predatory to get you to buy a bunch of services that constantly swap out, but I have managed to catch up on the games I missed and continue to play the games that I owned from the luxury of 0s and 1s, along with the information super highway. I dig physical gangs arguments but most of the time it reminds me of them weirdo YouTubers that have that addict itch and constantly about 1984, like motherfukker you WANT TO BE BURIED WITH THEM GAMES :why:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

As subscription/Digital gang, I'm not going back to going to Gamestop just to get a game and deal with:

• We sold out
It’s only cause microsoft is leading in this aspect.

If sony had their games day one on PS+ these same dudes would be going crazy about subscription/streaming/

Same dudes in here talk bout streaming/subscriptions/digital games are bad ran out to buy the PS portal a literal dedicated digital/streaming device.

Nothing these dudes say is actually real :smh: