Stuff from the 80's/90's....that just hasn't aged well.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Also what y'all know about visiting your grandmother and all she had was Christine themed Bible cartoons for you to watch? There was this one show called Superbook about a little boy and his girlfriend who would get sucked into the Bible and forced to witness such HORRIFIC events as the crucifixation of Christ, the execution of John The Baptist, and other murderous capers

Also there was another one called Flying House where three children get lost in the woods and encounter a strange scientist with a talking robot who "accidentally" whisk them away in their time traveling flying house to biblical times where they too witness murders, rapes, and a man being executed by nailing to the cross

It's So Demonic Friends:stopitslime:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
tumblr_li66y62hGW1qdlkgg.gif

Naw bruh martin still prestine. If anything, it hurts me to say that Fresh Prince hasnt held up as well :wow:
nah the first few seasons still fukkin hilarious its a dramatic drop off when the replaced aunt vi

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Also what y'all know about visiting your grandmother and all she had was Christine themed Bible cartoons for you to watch? There was this one show called Superbook about a little boy and his girlfriend who would get sucked into the Bible and forced to witness such HORRIFIC events as the crucifixation of Christ, the execution of John The Baptist, and other murderous capers

Also there was another one called Flying House where three children get lost in the woods and encounter a strange scientist with a talking robot who "accidentally" whisk them away in their time traveling flying house to biblical times where they too witness murders, rapes, and a man being executed by nailing to the cross

It's So Demonic Friends:stopitslime:
:ohhh: I remember that Bible that cartoon I went to Catholic school up until 8th grade so I remember they played it a couple times :russ: As a Christian I love the idea but as a show it didn't really age well and was like a cartoon Biblical version of Quantum Leap which also didn't age well :yeshrug:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
My daughter will sometimes watch Goosebumps on netflix. shyt mightve been cool at some point but that intro is :scusthov: episodes are pretty bad too. It was after my time though.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Boyz In The Hood. shyt is :trash:

shyt is after school special status.

Furious: Oh so you bad now huh?? You gotta shoot somebody?! Who you tryna end up like ya friend Chris?! Look, I'm sorry about Rick and my heart goes out to his fam but you my problem GIVE ME THA MUTHAfukkIN GUN TRE!!!

You my only sun and I'm not gon' lose you to no bullshyt :salute: