Stuff from the 80's/90's....that just hasn't aged well.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I loved Mars Attacks when it 1st came out in theatres and I loved it. Watched it again a couple of years ago, it was ass.

Both Wayne's World movies aged great to me. I still love both of them.
they shot that flick like a disaster movie from the 50s tho, perhaps your real gripe is that at the time the cast seemed star studded now most of them are either retired, doing tv or straight to dvd

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Higher Learning trash too. Didn't John Singleton make that as well. Dude the king of Bash you over the head film making.
:dwillhuh: boys in the hood is one thing but higher learning is still crisp. :whoa:As for your other point it's because they feel the message will be lost of black folk if they don't beat you over the head with it

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:dwillhuh: boys in the hood is one thing but higher learning is still crisp. :whoa:As for your other point it's because they feel the message will be lost of black folk if they don't beat you over the head with it

Higher learning was awful. White boy getting told off one time, by one black dude and turning into David Duke, chick getting raped day one on campus and becoming a lesbian, The main black character becoming militant out of nowhere. Over the top racism, That one white cop going that hard for a white dude who just killed half the campus. nah man.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They turnt Will from a West Philly homeboy to a clown for the next 3 years *smdh*
I'm a huge fresh prince fan and still watch when it comes on but this is true. I realized this during that episode where Will burned the kitchen down tryna throw water on the fire to stop it. He was acting like a fool the whole episode.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
which ones? you mean the seasons where they changed animation and general tone of the show? Those were bad when they first aired
S4 and S5, they also did the Days of Future's Past arc and it didn't make much sense.

Was Spider-Man the 1994 series mentioned? It aged alright but they used to reuse and recycle Spidey's swinging animation wayyy too much.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Present day wrestling, sure it was fine in the 80s and 90s when it was geared towards all ppl but now it looks like something specifically aimed at woman, gays and the handicapped