Stuff from the 80's/90's....that just hasn't aged well.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The original tmnt cartoon. I have no idea how it was so popular. Maybe it was the Pizza Tie-in, great toys, awesome arcade games, and classic movie that we were really fans of lol

Are you afraid of the dark >>>> goosebumps
Not saying much :huhldup:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
d3e2359cf3143abcbcf596bfd843c3d6.jpg

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I thought Sleepers was a really good movie when I first saw it.

Watched it again recently :huhldup:

Corny as fukk. Cliche 90s everywhere.

Said "this would be a moment that would change our lives forever" like 3 times. No shyt. They dont make movies about moments that dont matter.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those were more innocent times so of course you won't view shyt the same. Y'all are older now and also you can't put yourself in the state of mind you were in back then apart from being in a nostalgic reminiscing mode.

Go back and look at a lot of 2000s shyt and you will be shocked especially that awful time when wearing jerseys was fashionable, that shyt has aged badly and looks terrible, this was not too long ago.

Last edited:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Re watched Men in Black yday, the scene where cock roach man throws habibi out the cab:camby:

, not only only he throws away habibi bamboo seat cover and his genie lamp out on the curb..

when Will and tommy lee come out the shop to find roach man....

will points out the mad obvious habibi attire and the camera does a close up on the habibi attire :damn:and concludes roach man stole a cab:deadmanny::deadmanny:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Sleepers was a really good movie when I first saw it.

Watched it again recently :huhldup:

Corny as fukk. Cliche 90s everywhere.

Said "this would be a moment that would change our lives forever" like 3 times. No shyt. They dont make movies about moments that dont matter.

No way it was a true story either

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Higher learning was awful. White boy getting told off one time, by one black dude and turning into David Duke, chick getting raped day one on campus and becoming a lesbian, The main black character becoming militant out of nowhere. Over the top racism, That one white cop going that hard for a white dude who just killed half the campus. nah man.
In a 1 1/2 hour film how many instances you got time for to flesh out the idea for a reason to turn into a militant, dyke, Nazi and all that shyt:wtf:
It wasn't a series :dwillhuh:
Act like the cop isn't a direct reflection of cops today :comeon:
Over the top racism :heh:
Remember what website you're on :ufdup:
People go to college and change. It is what it is:yeshrug:
You expected a miniseries in a single sittings worth.