Stuff from the 80's/90's....that just hasn't aged well.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The earlier seasons of Sister, Sister weren't that good. It got better once the girls were older and they added Jordan and Tyreke.

The last two seasons of Kenan and Kel. :huhldup:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Megaman, one of my favorite shows as a lil kid, I was :to: when it got cancelled and stopped coming on. Watched the 1st episode a few years back and I was :snooze: throughout, no wonder it got cancelled lol

Bruh

Theme song is legendary level and as a kid it was so lit that it made you think the episode was gonna be :gladbron::dj2::bustback::boss:

But the show itself was :snooze:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Wrestling sucks......and i still watch it, hoping it gets better :mjcry:
Back in the early 90s shyt was dope. I can still name all those classic wrestlers. I even made my dad order a royal rumble one time, he was heated. :russ:

Then one morning I woke up and I just didnt care to watch that shyt no more. And I totally lost track of it and all of a sudden it totally changed and there were new wrestlers and it looked different and I didn't recognize anything about wrestling that I once was really entertained by. And I just didn't give a fukk anymore about pro wrestling. Never went back, always forward.
:francis:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Wrestling sucks......and i still watch it, hoping it gets better :mjcry:

i prob spent like 10 hours a week watching wrestling as a kid in the nineties.

Thats probably why i still watch, hoping that wrestling will restore that feeling again. The talent is there but the idiots that write that crap need to be bushed
:flabbyvince:, Stephanie, Kevin Dunn, and Road Dogg need to all be bushed. Full stop.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn right. Green Ranger stole his alpha status AND hooked up with the Pink Ranger. nikka had to go.

Lol nah jason was still the alpha it wasnt until the white ranger came then he officially lost his alpha status