Stuff from the 80's/90's....that just hasn't aged well.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't nothing wrong with Fresh Prince but then again I never watched it in the 90s.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I remember loving the first two Austin Powers movies As a kid, I watched em recently and they were corny as shyt and the stuff I thought was funny then was barely chuckle worthy now.

shyt like Power Rangers was always bad, it just takes you becoming an adult to realize it. That's not the same as a show just not aging well.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I remember loving the first two Austin Powers movies As a kid, I watched em recently and they were corny as shyt and the stuff I thought was funny then was barely chuckle worthy now.

shyt like Power Rangers was always bad, it just takes you becoming an adult to realize it. That's not the same as a show just not aging well.

I always thought of Power Rangers as a live action Voltron wanna be. For that reason I ALWAYS hated that show.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I knew this cartoon was real! :ohhh: Nobody knew what I was talking about when I brought this show up and I googled everything I could remember with no results

Wish I could +rep you for bringing up this trash show :wow:
In high school we had a sub named Mr.Bogus we would sing the theme song and just harass bul because he was kind of a nut :russ: I was actually surprised back then that anyone else remembered that garbage show.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those Marvel cartoons ain't shyt no more.

The terrible voice acting. :merchant:
The shaky animation :merchant:
The nonsensical censorship :why:

Also, the animation in ReBoot is damn near unwatchable today, but I'll give it a pass because it was the first of its kind. Ditto for the special effects in the original TRON.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
In high school we had a sub named Mr.Bogus we would sing the theme song and just harass bul because he was kind of a nut :russ: I was actually surprised back then that anyone else remembered that garbage show.

:dead:

I thought I was going crazy, all I remember was a yellow alien surfing in a kitchen. Everyone gave me the :what: face when I described it

Daps
What was that show with high school kids and one of them used to always rock a trench coat that he would be pulling whole pizzas out and what not :wtf:

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta go with ALL THAT. Pure piff when I was a kid. Watched a few epsiodes recently and was like :upsetfavre:. Plus they cut out the musical performances on the re airs which makes it even more :huhldup:.