Stuff from the 80's/90's....that just hasn't aged well.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
What was that show with high school kids and one of them used to always rock a trench coat that he would be pulling whole pizzas out and what not :wtf:

Parker Louis Can't Lose.

And da dood's name was Lunch. :laugh:

I just realized I watched entirely waaayyy too much TV growin up. I remember shows dat were only on for like a season or a few episodes n shyt. :why: :whew:

90s..best era to grow up in EVER. :blessed:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
captain-planet-and-the-planeteers-image-1.jpg

This flute playing c*nt:
MMPR_DragonShield_green.jpg

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Parker Louis Can't Lose.

I just realized I watched entirely waaayyy too much TV growin up. I remember shows dat were only on for like a season or a few episodes n shyt. :why: :whew:

Parker Lewis Can't Lose was ahead of its time, that MILF principal would have got the business:shaq:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Megaman, one of my favorite shows as a lil kid, I was :to: when it got cancelled and stopped coming on. Watched the 1st episode a few years back and I was :snooze: throughout, no wonder it got cancelled lol

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So much, doesn't really hold up at all, in any way besides the piercing nostalgia the right/wrong movie/tv show can bring....I can still remember being in 5th grade at my best friends at the time, house, eating double stuff oreos and cinnamon rolls with milk, watching 'Broken Arrow' on ppv black box cable, and just being enthralled with it, I/we loved anything with hit men, elite military units, soldiers, anything with violence basically, as our pastimes mostly consisted of basketball and playing with an arsenal of toy guns....but, that's a terrible movie, and aside from the flamboyant comedy of Travolta's performance is virtually unwatchable today...and I've tried.

But, I loved that movie back then, that was just a lengthy way of saying, in general those big budget action movies, that started with 'Bad Boys', from Michael Bay, Don Simpson, John Woo, were taken at literal face value then, as kids, and now are just examples of almost everything wrong with movies...I remember loving 'Starship Troopers' too, 'The Patriot' was 2000, but that's another one...I mean, we were hyped to watch fukking 'Waterworld', as little 4th graders at a birthday party and shyt...

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Parker Louis Can't Lose.

Hahaha same here. I remember EVERYTHING. All we did was watch TV

I remember Flex and Doug E. Doug had a show that lasted like 3 weeks during the summer...it was my favorite show :why: