Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This is why I been stressing for years for more black men to really get behind the Media wave so we can control our narrative, imagery, and stories. Plus having a strong social media presence can combat alot of this foolishness but alot of brehs refuse and always boasting about not having social media on some holier than thou. And the black men with big platforms are usually c00ns, On pension former gangsters looking to monentize war stories, pandering simp celebrities, divesters, and feminists.
80% of thhe bullshyt we see TODAY could have been avoided if nikkas hadn't been waving shyt as "just the internet". I remember back when the STOP asian hate shyt was about to start. I was on this subreddit called r/azn.identity. Basically those were the Asian guys posting sending videos of black men to big twitter accounts so they could post it. I TRIED to come on here to warn nikkas that we gotta report that subreddit to get them banned. This was back when AsianDawn was still a small account. nikkas called me an incel and told me to touch grass. Flashforward a few months and that AsianDawn account ends up going viral on multiple social media mediums (twitter, instagram etc.). A lot of these shyt we see today IS OUR FAULT. I remember when divestors were first starting out, someone on here told nikkas to mass report chrystelun karazin. Instead these nikkas on here told him to "go touch grasss".

^this was after I told nikkas to mass report the second time. The next week Asian Dawn made another account. I tried to get nikkas to mass report the second account, but some mod on here banned me for "race baiting". I'm stilll trying to figure out WHO baned me for making that thread.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
especially when their mothers already carry a combination of inferior complexes and subconscious anti-black bias which they will transmit to the children.

they been pushing this "biracials with black mothers" propaganda heavy too

its nasty out here

:russ: :russ:
Yeah they pushed that shyt heavy on tiktok. Some black women even paid some biracial women to give fake testimony about their childhood. Wish I still had the screenshots of shorty telling me about it. Long story short some black woman on tiktok tried to pay her to make a tiktok about a fake childhood where her white mom was abusive.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
50 pages :lupe:

Man I feel so sorry for nggas who ain’t in the dmv, Atlanta, Houston…. Bc this this shyt doesn’t affect us. Like at ALL. Y’all in here cryin meanwhile bytches in the dmv starvin for nggas bruh :bryan:
Funny thing is it makes brehs seem incellish complaining about the bs.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I've just read through LSA, blavity, shea butter, die-vest version thread

OMG... these are meant to be the backbone of the black community and the most educated demographic in the US. My god, they're stupid.

Typical Die-vestor/Swirler of LSA: "White men went out to conquer the world so they can protect and hold up themselves."
They are literally justifying evil, 'might makes right' moral behaviour. The worst part is they don't even realise the moral implications of what they're saying and the blatant contradictions.
This literally means that black women are justifying domestic violence, sexual assault and a whole myriad of immoral actions. Their complaint about black men killing black women every 5.5 hours shouldn't be taken seriously by those black women that espouse 'might makes right' moral logic. The fact is that conquering and protection are verbs that in most cases the opposite of each other. Not even the most bloodthirsty conquerors of human history justified their conquering by saying they did it to protect themselves and their people. The mental gymnastics to justify their love for the white man is outstanding.

Essentially
Battered LSA Die-vestor/Swirler wife: "Why do you keep hitting me!?"
Brad: "I'm conquering you. You said it yourself, my ancestors conquered the world so they can protect and hold up themselves."

These LSA bytches determined to END the black community as we know it :hhh:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Supreme gaslighting @CarmelBarbie, a woman who is on record with having a baby by a white-passing male, who's own son didn't think he was black.
Are ya'll able to have conversations or just repeat manosphere talking points?

And I know you probably can't comprehend this but being single is better than dealing with most of ya'll because this is what you have to offer; insults. As if this statement makes you interesting or desirable. So even if the mystical "Brad" isn't interested in mass the fact that BW are willing to open their options and abandon men like you who tell them how much "no one wants us" is a win.

That's abusive and manipulate so we're good on you. Swipe left.
:mjlol:You been wanted white boys, you're just looking for an excuse.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
:mjlol:Supreme gaslighting @CarmelBarbie, a woman who is on record with having a baby by a white-passing male, who's own son didn't think he was black.

:mjlol:You been wanted white boys, you're just looking for an excuse.
point out specifically where I gaslighted. I’ll wait.

And considering the thread you posted right after this study that no one really wanted to read about ole girl from another forum you were on,and whatever happened with her and some white guy, (it was too long so I didn’t really read that shyt) it’s very obvious you are still in your feelings over that.

And you’ve never seen my son’s father, so it’s very strange that you want to say how he looks, especially since I described him as a light skinned pretty boy and said my son, when he was much younger, thought his dad was white, and we all found it funny and it became a joke for how others in his fam would tease him.

The perception of color/race from a toddler/preschooler, imagine that. Nowhere did I say he was actually white passing. he has a Puerto Rican mother and a black father. Now if it helps your narrative to claim that my son’s father actually looks white then suit yourself.

I’m getting ready to finally go out and enjoy the rest of my weekend. all I can tell you is dont mess with anymore brehettes—that’s on you.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
And considering the thread you posted right after this study that no one really wanted to read about ole girl from another forum you were on,and whatever happened with her and some white guy, (it was too long so I didn’t really read that shyt) it’s very obvious you are still in your feelings over that.

I’m getting ready to finally go out and enjoy the rest of my weekend. all I can tell you is dont mess with anymore brehettes—that’s on you.
:mjlol:You gaslight by stating it's black men's fault that yaw jock cacs. In reality, black women like you hate yourself, so you want your daughters to look nothing like you. Different skintone, different hair type, different body type. It reeks of insecurity and self hate.

It has nothing to do with black men, it's you're own problem if you hate being black.

:mjlol:I just thought it was telling the type of black woman you were, when you would date a man that would confuse his own son to his "blackness", or lack thereof.

:mjlol: The moral of my story was to let black men know that this is not a new phenomenon. You're a perfect example. From Chicago (which is 40%+ black) but you lived in the white part of a half black city. What does that say about you, and your parents that you felt more comfortable around white people than black people? Like I stated before, that's the type of black woman you are. Your panties probably got wet when those stats came out didn't it?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Man honestly idc as long as I'm happy and my kids get the benefits of being white adjacent I'm satisfied.

Lmao those shyttier genetics run the world and is what non white women crave.

I'd much rather set my kids up for success than forcing them to be apart of a doomed race.
Yo this is fukking WILD

Talk about self-hate Smdh

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

nate-diaz.gif