Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Its Bm vs the world but fools continue think we have allies, we have none.

Women of ALL races live to uphold this global system. All the fancy trinkets, materialistic things are what women desire for the most part. Obviously plenty of dudes that materialistic values but when you thinking about it, it's mainly because they believe those material things, money, clout etc will help them attract MORE women.

Ya'll don't remember that topic on the dude that was content with just a couch, TV and nothing else in his apartment. A lot of dudes ain't see nothing wrong with it but most females were all up in arms talm bout how he ain't got decorations, nothing to make it seem homely blah blah blah.

Fact of the matter is on average if you gave a man 3 loyal pretty big booty chicks ti fulfil his sexal desires, all the foods he likes, a few of his favorite entertainment systems, bench press/ weight set on an island and he's content for the rest of his days. On the other hand a lot of women desire far more and still won't be happy.

This system is catered to women, hence why advertisement companies and the media funnel most of their budget trying to sell to women and to make men look like bumbling idiots or incompetent.
Unfortunately the men in charge of this system are cacs. Thus all races of women will have a percentage in them that want the man perceived with the most power/status to provide them the lifestyle they desire. :yeshrug:

Despite the vilification of BM if you attractive and got your shyt together you still gonna eat as we're the most masculine men for the most part, hence why they're trying to feminized our youth so badly.

Cacs made sure to taint our image by pushing gangsta rap/movies/culture etc but in turn it made a lot of women that really value masculinity perceive BM as their preference. So now you see these cretins blatantly trying to push thus LGBT shut onto our youth hoping that by 20 years the image of BM is gay, feminized and weak. So by suppressing BM in wealth by all their systematic tactics and by soiling the image of BM as feminized and weak, their hope is to make BM appear overall less desirable. :sas1:

Yep. These record execs knew that pushing the superthug image of the 90s was a massive mistake, and resulted in so many interracial babies.

I wouldn't be surprised for the elites to push the Alphabet Gang to undermine black men and population growth altogether.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
So you do or don't condone with patriarchy?
It's a woman's world, this ain't the 60s-70s no more. Men aren't the ones awarded half the assets in divorce/alimony and get custody of kids. Men don't get the benefit of the doubt in domestic violence cases , if a woman hits a man and he even taps her back it's his ass. If a woman falsely accuses a BM, the police will instantly take the side of the woman and it's his ass.

When it comes to diversity highers, BW, AW, HW are hired at a higher rate than BM, AM, HM.
Men especially BM have harsher sentencing then women/ BW. Also shot more, targeted more, killed more etc.

You don't know shyt but to push this same tired bullshyt rhetoric. You come on here like the LSA bird brain wench stripper you are trying to play some role like you're being even slightly objective but you're a miserable agent. Just another dummy that has no idea how the world truly works. One minute you claim bm have no power and bw have more education blah blah blah then the next you're saying bm benefit from the patriarchy which is afforded mainly to Wm and adjacents (since they run it). The same way feminism is afforded to WW and their adjacents and far lesser so to BW. Seriously I know it's hard but just for one second focus and use your brain. Why or how would a group capture enslave, torture, kill, suppress a race then merely several decades after Jim crow allow them to benefit from the system which was designed to destroy them and the family structure?

Black folk are just pawns in the system and they use dummies like you to fulfill their agenda to tear us down (which you've done more blatantly recently).

A lot of yall were so desperate for some semblance of monopoly that you sold out your men for government cheese. Seriously, you're ignorant as fukk and your antagonizing posts just read as someone ignorant, miserable and bitter. Of course you gonna ignore and not reply to this comment like the coward you are. Then go back to antagonizing dudes like a clown. Go see a therapist bozo.:hhh:

Last edited:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
closeup-of-platinum-bar.jpg

You certainly called it...

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It's a woman's world, this ain't the 60s-70s no more. Men aren't the ones awarded half the assets in divorce/alimony and get custody of kids. Men don't get the benefit of the doubt in domestic violence cases , if a woman hits a man and he even taps her back it's his ass. If a woman falsely accuses a BM, the police will instantly take the side of the woman and it's his ass.

When it comes to diversity highers, BW, AW, HW are hired at a higher rate than BM, AM, HM.
Men especially BM have harsher sentencing then women/ BW. Also shot more, targeted more, killed more etc.

You don't know shyt but to push this same tired bullshyt rhetoric. You come on here like the LSA bird brain wench stripper you are trying to play some role like you're being even slightly objective but you're a miserable agent. Just another dummy that has no idea how the world truly works. One minute you claim bm have no power and bw have more education blah blah blah then the next you're saying bm benefit from the patriarchy which is afforded mainly to Wm and adjacents (since they run it). The same way feminism is afforded to WW and their adjacents and far lesser so to BW. Seriously I know it's hard but just for one second focus and use your brain. Why or how would a group capture enslave, torture, kill, suppress a race then merely several decades after Jim crow allow them to benefit from the system which was designed to destroy them and the family structure?

Black folk are just pawns in the system and they use dummies like you to fulfill their agenda to tear us down (which you've done more blatantly recently).

A lot of yall were so desperate for some semblance of monopoly that you sold out your men for government cheese. Seriously, you're ignorant as fukk and your antagonizing posts just read as someone ignorant, miserable and bitter. Of course you gonna ignore and not reply to this comment like the coward you are. Then go back to antagonizing dudes like a clown. Go see a therapist bozo.:hhh:
You perception of the world is so off. Court laws have been updated and its definitely income based not sex based. More and more women pay child support and alimony. You actually hear about it regularly. I know a few actually.

I have a homegirl right now sitting in jail until September on a domestic violence case with her baby father. He is walking around free and clear and they denied her bail. Breh beat her ass for years and I have pictures to prove it. Didn't matter. Someone called the police from some stitches he got and now she facing up to 25 years. She is almost white looking mixed woman and the dude is a BM btw.

Anyway if you actually read the post I said that patriarchy doesn’t benefits BM.

Also the man out of the house rule, was only active for 4 years in like 12 states breh. And a BW got it overturned. I have watched documentaries on the subject and the BM in the documentary actually admited to leaving on their own accord because they literally had no money to help the family.

Not everyone takes their talking points from losers on the internet breh. Some of us live in the real world, have real experience and actually look into what we talk about, not just regurgitate shyt we don't even know about. Nothing is keeping ya'll out the house now yet ya'll are less active than ever. Old dusty inaccurate talking point.

You did all that and still didn't answer the question. How about you control your emotions and focus. I know you're a constant victim, and women are to blame for everything, breh. I know. But let's get back on track and try this again.

Do you condone patriarchy?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You perception of the world is so off. Court laws have been updated and its definitely income based not sex based. More and more women pay child support and alimony. You actually hear about it regularly. I know a few actually.

I have a homegirl right now sitting in jail until September on a domestic violence case with her baby father. He is walking around free and clear and they denied her bail. Breh beat her ass for years and I have pictures to prove it. Didn't matter. Someone called the police from some stitches he got and now she facing up to 25 years. She is almost white looking mixed woman and the dude is a BM btw.

Anyway if you actually read the post I said that patriarchy doesn’t benefits BM.

Also the man out of the house rule, was only active for 4 years in like 12 states breh. And a BW got it overturned. I have watched documentaries on the subject and the BM in the documentary actually admited to leaving on their own accord because they literally had no money to help the family.

Not everyone takes their talking points from losers on the internet breh. Some of us live in the real world, have real experience and actually look into what we talk about, not just regurgitate shyt we don't even know about. Nothing is keeping ya'll out the house now yet ya'll are less active than ever. Old dusty inaccurate talking point.

You did all that and still didn't answer the question. How about you control your emotions and focus. I know you're a constant victim, and women are to blame for everything, breh. I know. But let's get back on track and try this again.

Do you condone patriarchy?
You two should hook up

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Saw this on one woman’s Instagram story… and it shocked me because she’s very pro-black. Some Breh must’ve broke her heart recently like the broad in the video.

I’ll say this…. I bet I know exactly the type of black men the woman in the video was dating and all the red flags were there in the beginning.

But I guess she was feeling him because he couldn’t find his birth certificate. :mjgrin:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Saw this on one woman’s Instagram story… and it shocked me because she’s very pro-black. Some Breh must’ve broke her heart recently like the broad in the video.

I’ll say this…. I bet I know exactly the type of black men the woman in the video was dating and all the red flags were there in the beginning.

But I guess she was feeling him because he couldn’t find his birth certificate. :mjgrin:
Maybe he didn't have a problem showing some edge every now and then. :manny:

Can't have folks out here thinking you're corny :troll:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

:mjpls: Breh u should know betta by now

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Its Bm vs the world but fools continue think we have allies, we have none.

Women of ALL races live to uphold this global system. All the fancy trinkets, materialistic things are what women desire for the most part. Obviously plenty of dudes that materialistic values but when you thinking about it, it's mainly because they believe those material things, money, clout etc will help them attract MORE women.

Ya'll don't remember that topic on the dude that was content with just a couch, TV and nothing else in his apartment. A lot of dudes ain't see nothing wrong with it but most females were all up in arms talm bout how he ain't got decorations, nothing to make it seem homely blah blah blah.

Fact of the matter is on average if you gave a man 3 loyal pretty big booty chicks ti fulfil his sexal desires, all the foods he likes, a few of his favorite entertainment systems, bench press/ weight set on an island and he's content for the rest of his days. On the other hand a lot of women desire far more and still won't be happy.

This system is catered to women, hence why advertisement companies and the media funnel most of their budget trying to sell to women and to make men look like bumbling idiots or incompetent.
Unfortunately the men in charge of this system are cacs. Thus all races of women will have a percentage in them that want the man perceived with the most power/status to provide them the lifestyle they desire. :yeshrug:

Despite the vilification of BM if you attractive and got your shyt together you still gonna eat as we're the most masculine men for the most part, hence why they're trying to feminized our youth so badly.

Cacs made sure to taint our image by pushing gangsta rap/movies/culture etc but in turn it made a lot of women that really value masculinity perceive BM as their preference. So now you see these cretins blatantly trying to push thus LGBT shyt onto our youth hoping that by 20 years the image of BM is gay, feminized and weak. So by suppressing BM in wealth by all their systematic tactics and by soiling the image of BM as feminized and weak, their hope is to make BM appear overall less desirable. :sas1:
Positive indifference makes the difference:myman:

Most of these false statements spouted on the Internet is nothing more than projection. Black men should give none of these naysayers any airtime. Attention is currency.

Black men need to acknowledge their value, potential and their merit. See through the society instead of society seeing through them. Our perception is how we view ourselves. As soon as we adopt these archetypes based on the media, we decline. Don’t give in. We smarter than that.

Our power as men is our core masculinity. How we combat the war of masculinity is remaining mentally stoic. Physically, we consume foods that increase our testosterone. There was a study how today’s men lack testosterone unlike men of previous decades. Main factor why men are turning more feminized along with the lack of male role models.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Problem with The Coli is that it's filled with a bunch of pro Black women cucks. They'll dismiss all the facts like majority of BW do just so they can keep seeing the "Qweens" in a positive light.
It ain’t even just that breh.

A lot of the lames you’re describing are actual incels in the true meaning of the word.

All of that “you must not be good with women and that’s why you’re critical of them” talk is pure projection.

I came to that realization when I saw several posters talk about how we’re “scaring the female posters away” for telling the truth. :mjlol:

No man who gets p*ssy in the real world is worried about how many female posters are active on an online forum.

Not only that, but these lames expose themselves as inexperienced because they fail to understand that women love a man who ain’t afraid to tell a bytch the truth about herself.

I’ve told broads they ain’t shyt directly to their face and still got the p*ssy.

I got a girlfriend now, but I got two co-workers trying to get with me.

I told one of them that even if it doesn’t work out with my current girl, she ain’t girlfriend material and would never be more than a stress reliever for me.

And she’s still trying to get a taste. :russ:

At the end of the day, I’ve realized it’s no point engaging in conversation with most of these simp ass, cappin’ ass nikkas.

There are female posters on here who I like, but it’s because they’re quality posters. Not because they’re women.