Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Michael B Jordan willed himself to prominence and we see how women of all races act towards him. I promise you his success was a mistake:pachaha: he shows what's possible when black masculinity and competence is portrayed to the masses in the form of sensationalized storytelling

Whenever I see black folks do the "It's just a movie" shyt I'm disappointed because we don't take the power of media as serious as we should. Media is everything
Preach. I been trying to get people here to understand this for a minute.

Black male erasure is real. The definition of ‘minority’ has changed. Black men are no longer in the equation. It’s white women, then gays, then other races, then black women…then lastly if we absolutely must, black men.

Wakanda Forever comes out, it’s dominated by and marketed to women and they add in a mexican villain. Nggas: man yll trippin this a good movie…:gucci:

Asap on the cover with Rihanna. Lookin like the help Nggas: man y’all trippin ‘iTs rIhAnnA!’….:snoop:

Even MBJ. He supposed to be the top of the top for young-ish black Hollywood. Tom cruise had Nicole Kidman an accomplished woman. Brad pitt had Angelina Jolie an accomplished woman. MBJ? He bags a bytch who does not have a job and is just pretty. Nggas: :blessed:

Dudes been clueless. Which I guess is why this thread goin diamond they never saw it comin

Last edited:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
50 pages :lupe:

Man I feel so sorry for nggas who ain’t in the dmv, Atlanta, Houston…. Bc this this shyt doesn’t affect us. Like at ALL. Y’all in here cryin meanwhile bytches in the dmv starvin for nggas bruh :bryan:
Don't be so quick to say it doesn't effect us as I've been seeing black men and women date out more for almost 10 years now, while there's still black couples around, interracial couples have been building up to where you'll see brehs coupled up with asian and middle eastern women down here.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Don't be so quick to say it doesn't effect us as I've been seeing black men and women date out more for almost 10 years now, while there's still black couples around, interracial couples have been building up to where you'll see brehs coupled up with asian and middle eastern women down here.
It doesn’t affect us bruh. At ALL

Even your example is talking about black MEN dating out :pachaha:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
It doesn’t affect us bruh. At ALL

Even your example is talking about black MEN dating out :pachaha:
I purposely used men as an example, but it's the same with women, if not more really. And I'm saying this as someone who's in his late 20s and people my age group and younger are dating out more, so that why I'm saying don't be so quick to say it doesn't effect us. You see how a number of brehs here are shocked about the stat, can't keep your head buried.

Honestly, I hope people here take the study into consideration and stop with all the damn narratives like @High Art and @The Burger King said already.

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
HammerTime, 1x

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This! This thread goin on so long is embarssing. In all my years of living I have never seen a white man as a threat in dating.

Nggas need to take a road trip to dc or Atlanta immediately

This mindset is why we are at the bottom.
You guys really think we have a monopoly on black women

Daps
I've just read through LSA, blavity, shea butter, die-vest version thread about the online study.

OMG... these are meant to be the backbone of the black community and the most educated demographic in the US. My god, they're stupid.

Typical Die-vestor/Swirler of LSA: "White men went out to conquer the world so they can protect and hold up themselves."
They are literally justifying evil, 'might makes right' moral behaviour. The worst part is they don't even realise the moral implications of what they're saying and the blatant contradictions.
This literally means that black women are justifying domestic violence, sexual assault and a whole myriad of immoral actions. Their complaint about black men killing black women every 5.5 hours shouldn't be taken seriously by those black women that espouse 'might makes right' moral logic. The fact is that conquering and protection are verbs that in most cases are the opposite of each other. Not even the most bloodthirsty conquerors of human history justified their conquering by saying they did it to protect themselves and their people. The mental gymnastics to justify their love for the white man is outstanding.

Essentially
Battered LSA Die-vestor/Swirler wife: "Why do you keep hitting me!?"
Brad: "I'm conquering you. You said it yourself, my ancestors conquered the world so they can protect and hold up themselves."

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This mindset is why we are at the bottom.
You guys really think we have a monopoly on black women
Ain’t no mindstate it’s my reality. Like I genuinely cannot relate to this. I’m in here out of morbid curiosity

Also you can’t teach confidence bruh. You nggas clearly lack it. :umad:

To equate it to sports, if you ask most players how good they are they gon have a delusional, inflated view of themselves. And that’s exactly what makes them good. Y’all in here woe is me we at the bottom we don’t own black women. :hhh: You think that’s gon make it BETTER!? Keep falling for womens rhetoric. Ngga losin all the traits that naturally attract women

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I have ground intel, I actually went on a date with a ‘bedwench’ a few weeks ago.

Didn’t know in advance, but after some drinks she let it out. So naturally I asked her well wtf you matched with me for. She said for her future and long term compatibility she wanted a black man bc white guys just don’t understand things culturally, Ie George Floyd, issues she deals with at work. :jbhmm:

She was the free spirit type and was like black guys ‘get sexual too soon’ and the white guys she dates never have an issue with her wanting freedom. She’s been into polyamory before, etc. I said so basically a cuck. Her: :mjgrin:

My takeaway was 1- BW want white men for many of the reasons BM want white women, they want a more docile controllable mate

2- It is a cultural reach for a BW to date a white man. Way moreso than for a black man to date white. So even in their wildest dreams and desires, it isn’t feasible or sustainable. Which is why sites like LSA been talking about divesting for damn near 10 years and still ain’t did it. Bc they can’t!

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Preach. I been trying to get people here to understand this for a minute.

Black male erasure is real. The definition of ‘minority’ has changed. Black men are no longer in the equation. It’s white women, then gays, then other races, then black women…then lastly if we absolutely must, black men.

Wakanda Forever comes out, it’s dominated by and marketed to women and they add in a mexican villain. Nggas: man yll trippin this a good movie…:gucci:

Asap on the cover with Rihanna. Lookin like the help Nggas: man y’all trippin ‘iTs rIhAnnA!’….:snoop:

Even MBJ. He supposed to be the top of the top for young-ish black Hollywood. Tom cruise had Nicole Kidman an accomplished woman. Brad pitt had Angelina Jolie an accomplished woman. MBJ? He bags a bytch who does not have a job and is just pretty. Nggas: :blessed:

Dudes been clueless. Which I guess is why this thread goin diamond they never saw it comin
This was preventable though. Black men SUPPORTED the black LGBTQ and black feminists who pushed that BIPOC shyt in the public

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This was preventable though. Black men SUPPORTED the black LGBTQ and black feminists who pushed that BIPOC shyt in the public
flawed deductions being heavy handedly inserted into the conversation to address other entities you have issues with. this situation has nothing to do with anything you are talking about. you are diluting the conversation with distractions