Study in online dating finds black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN THEIR MEN!

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Many of those BW that hate BM will view this as a "BW have finally seen the light" moment.

All while purposely overlooking the fact that BM were the only demographic that rated them highly in the same study.

So it's a flickering light at best.

If it was a combination of BW replying to WM more and being rated highly by them, I'd understand.

That's not me saying BW can't be considered attractive to other men. I'm just saying this online study isn't hitting like some want to believe.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Honestly that’s a big fear of mine in regards to seeking a partner for marriage.

I wouldn’t ever want to date a woman who looks down on bm. Or sees a bm as settling or backup choice.

If a bw is so engulfed in self hatred to not believe that there are decent well intentioned brehs out there then I want no parts of them.

I swear I dated a chick in college who subtly make comments under her breathe about bm, like the nikkas ain’t rhetoric in essence but at the same time she was dealing with me, who taking care of her every need. And you know it still wasn’t enough because I would be met with resistance. Like she just gave off a vibe, like knew if I was white she’d be on her best behavior 100% of the time. It’s sick out here brehs.

…This is the major take away anyone should take from this study/thread:

Brothas have to let go of this dream about finding your Assata Shakur in a business suit Nubian Warrior Goddess who will help you build your new nation and be by your side just for the sake of The Ancestors and Revenge On Equinsu Ocha.

Even though she is your Sister, she is a Woman first. Then she is Modern. Then she is American/Westernized.
They are outchea like Scarlet O’Hara: she swears to God she will never go hungry again.

Their only loyalty is to The Game. The Game is sick. And cold. And muffuccas don’t even play it fair.
But that’s what they want to play.

Daps
I lurked that entire LSA thread. All the way to page 26.

seinfeld-thats-enough-internet-for-today.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Another thing.. I have a lot more time to gather my thoughts properly now that I left the office…

This was partially the reason why on my SM page, I throw up or repost a lot of good things black men do or have done… if I post anything at all it’s underlining proof that we are just as special and important as everyone else… if not more. Especially because I got to young black nephews going through this.. One even came out of hiding to say he agreed with me on certain topics. Even if I hate crabs/c00ns.. and a c00n to me really was never about who you dated.

It was about who’s boot you licking to get in at the expense of shytting on black people. It was about what you put out there to solidify yourself in certain non-blk groups. You rarely see me say wench on here either… because my issue wasn’t about who you dated it was the “why” and the actions behind it afterwards.

It’s not that bm even care if bw date out… it’s the hypocrisy and the denial. My instincts told me this already. “Bulletbags” was one of the biggest clues to this thought process I’ve ever heard. I can never forget that..

Couldn’t imagine another group of women having sub-groups of women that hate their own men so much that they wish death on them.

Lost hope a long time ago though, so :yeshrug:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Brothas have to let go of this dream about finding your Assata Shakur in a business suit Nubian Warrior Goddess who will help you build your new nation

I still got hope tho :mjcry:

if my father and grandfather somehow managed to find intelligent and honorable women then I deserve the same

I refuse to break tradition
:mjcry:

crying.gif

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
:mjgrin:

the_ex

where i spit no grass grows ever !​

The ones that are quality on paper will disregard a Bw according to these same studies lol, all races Of men approaching you doesn’t matter if it’s not quality ones wanting to commit, this is what divesting is about, not moving to on from glocktavious to bottom shelf Brad who doesn’t protect and provide like most non white women are doing
Triggered Bedwench “you have no idea who you are talking to

my man is fine, yt, 6ft, & has at least $10 million in the bank. i dont date broke yt men OR black men.your stats dont scare me,i know my worth & i will never settle for male bums who post on FEMALE forums......”

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
my man is fine, yt, 6ft, & has at least $10 million

thats why I say there's a lack of pride.

they get easily triggered and try to prove how much white people love them 🤣

imagine telling a jewish bytch "the nazis aint even feeling you" and she gets triggered and tries to convince you how much the nazis got love for her.

imagine this bytch raising your kids....