Study Finds White Americans Believe They Experience More Racism Than African Americans

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I mean, once they started buyin up guns and ammo, the topic of conversation was obviously going to come from them. They're unhappy having a black leader that cant perfect perfect and after reelection, where the cac majority voted for a white man and they still lost, its obvious they're reeling in disbelief and have d00msday projections about where the nation is going and their place in it. Once they express these feelings everyone is going to follow on the defense and offense.

But yea, the racial climate comes from cacs not being able to accept a black leader and completely unable to accept the fact their own leaders have sold them out and fukked the economy.
Got to give it up on the ammo debate. The obsession over ammo has actually led to a spike in ammo prices I'm not feeling at all. And a lot of it does revolve around the recent spikes in buying. Companies faking shortages. I feel what you're saying but had to rant about the ammo. I use a 22LR weapon. You can't find ammo in stores. Kats buy it up as soon as it hits the shelves. I go out of my way 100 miles and the story doesn't change.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
How crazy is that that these people are happy to watch someone burn to death in the public square.

as crazy as white people thinking they experience more racism than African Americans.

4M5SUNZ.png

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Got to give it up on the ammo debate. The obsession over ammo has actually led to a spike in ammo prices I'm not feeling at all. And a lot of it does revolve around the recent spikes in buying. Companies faking shortages. I feel what you're saying but had to rant about the ammo. I use a 22LR weapon. You can't find ammo in stores. Kats buy it up as soon as it hits the shelves. I go out of my way 100 miles and the story doesn't change.
Not sure where you live but if you're in Montana, you can get BOXES of rounds cheap :whoo:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
How crazy is that that these people are happy to watch someone burn to death in the public square.

Let's not forget that they gave a 14 year old black kid the electric chair and completely mutilated the body of Emmett Till like it was nothing. Events like those are why I can never give them the benefit of the doubt. It's straight up demonic.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Not sure where you live but if you're in Montana, you can get BOXES of rounds cheap :whoo:
What are those prices like? I won't cry too much. There is a place not far from here where I can get 50 rounds of the CCI Stingers Hollow Point for less than $10. I think that's not bad but I"m always open to a deal. Talk to me.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I knew the racism is dead card would get played out when Obama got elected but this is taking it to a whole nother level. Make yourself out to be the victim so u can turn the game around. The scary thing is they truly believe this reverse racism shyt. I ain't got the answers but some real shyt needs to happen cause we're heading down some demonic roads

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Bet if you ask them *what kind of racism do you think african americans experience compared to you*

"we dont call them ******s anymore but their comedians make fun of us.*

this is the conclusion I reached, they feel like the tables have turned because they have to tolerate us more and can't talk to us the way they REALLY want to and it makes them feel like they're being oppressed.

White people actually think the media is purposely not reporting "Black on White" crimes because the media is trying to start a race war, or some accuse Eric Holder of being complicit, others say the media is anti white.

I make sure I visit some of the filthiest parts of the internet so I can get a small peek into how they're thinking.

many Black people think it's all good, but if some shyt kicks off in America, there are a lot of white people VERY prepared, willing, and ready to "take out the trash" (kill blacks indiscriminately)

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
this is the conclusion I reached, they feel like the tables have turned because they have to tolerate us more and can't talk to us the way they REALLY want to and it makes them feel like they're being oppressed.

White people actually think the media is purposely not reporting "Black on White" crimes because the media is trying to start a race war, or some accuse Eric Holder of being complicit, others say the media is anti white.

I make sure I visit some of the filthiest parts of the internet so I can get a small peek into how they're thinking.

many Black people think it's all good, but if some shyt kicks off in America, there are a lot of white people VERY prepared, willing, and ready to "take out the trash" (kill blacks indiscriminately)
bruh the media wants a race war. Kats better be prepared. It's just something else to report on. They do antagonize. Don't give them a pass. Be prepared brehs. Take that how you want to. I am, personally.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

They're not really prepared. If black people started stocking up on guns, they would get scared as hell and start changing laws. Notice how the racist vigilantes will only target black teenagers or black people over 50. They're scared to death of us.