Study Finds White Americans Believe They Experience More Racism Than African Americans

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
bunk-the-wire.gif
underrated gif in this thread :whew:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
What are some examples? And I mean on a large scale.

Example: When the fake Knockout Game story was circulating, no black people were trying to justify it.

But when it comes to unarmed black youth getting killed by racist vigilantes/police (same category), many white people tried to blame the victim and justify what happened.

And showing up at a rally means nothing. People like Sean Penn go to rallies and his son was throwing racial slurs at a TMZ reporter.
:russ: Hey dont let me try to convince you. GET UM!

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
All of these "studies" have been coming out since Obama got elected. What's the deal with that?
SUFiymd.png
Country has been so race obsessed since he took office. I really hate to say it but I'm ready for him to dip just because of it. This country has been basically nuts about race ever since. Sad part is he, like most kats at the top, could care less about race. Obama does nothing for blacks aside from being a status symbol. He knows this is enough and he milks it whenever it's necessary. Folks have a million excuses when you bring this up but notice other groups that he goes out of his way to take care of don't have to come up with excuses. Folks need to wake up regarding these politicians. :usure:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
using absolute language will do that...won't it? :usure:

Kind of like how you complain about Muslims and how violent they are because of a small percentage of them? :skip:

And by the way, white supremacy is a whole different topic. So I still stand by what I said about most white people being racist.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Country has been so race obsessed since he took office. I really hate to say it but I'm ready for him to dip just because of it. This country has been basically nuts about race ever since. Sad part is he, like most kats at the top, could care less about race. Obama does nothing for blacks aside from being a status symbol. He knows this is enough and he milks it whenever it's necessary. Folks have a million excuses when you bring this up but notice other groups that he goes out of his way to take care of don't have to come up with excuses. Folks need to wake up regarding these politicians. :usure:
The country? You mean cacs.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
white people can be cool, but because white supremacy exists, all white people are on the racist suspect list.

if I cropped the burning body out of this pic and posted it claiming that all of the white folk in this picture were racists, I get hit with accusations of making a sweeping generalization.

but looking at the picture in its full glory and claiming that everyone here is racist, I'd get far less resistance.

point is, earlier in the day before this picture was taken, how would I have been able to determine that ANY of these white people were racist?

:lupe:

burn1.jpg

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Whole country in a way man but they lead the parade so I'll take that lick.
I mean, once they started buyin up guns and ammo, the topic of conversation was obviously going to come from them. They're unhappy having a black leader that cant perfect perfection and after reelection, where the cac majority voted for a white man and they still lost, its obvious they're reeling in disbelief and have d00msday projections about where the nation is going and their place in it. Once they express these feelings everyone is going to follow on the defense and offense.

But yea, the racial climate comes from cacs not being able to accept a black leader and completely unable to accept the fact their own leaders have sold them out and fukked the economy. A black man gives them an outlet for those feelings.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
white people can be cool, but because white supremacy exists, all white people are on the racist suspect list.

if I cropped the burning body out of this pic and posted it claiming that all of the white folk in this picture were racists, I get hit with accusations of making a sweeping generalization.

but looking at the picture in its full glory and claiming that everyone here is racist, I'd get far less resistance.

point is, earlier in the day before this picture was taken, how would I have been able to determine that ANY of these white people were racist?

:lupe:

burn1.jpg
How crazy is that that these people are happy to watch someone burn to death in the public square.