Study Finds White Americans Believe They Experience More Racism Than African Americans

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
looks like y'all got things under control in here, saved me 2 or 3 paragraphs of writing.

but even after all this explaining, white people still won't get it. their whiteness blinds them to understanding this.
4M5SUNZ.png

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
looks like y'all got things under control in here, saved me 2 or 3 paragraphs of writing.

but even after all this explaining, white people still won't get it. their whiteness blinds them to understanding this.
4M5SUNZ.png

They understand it. But they just refuse to acknowledge it. Trying to maintain that white supremacy.

d4b5.png

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
too many of us are starting to wake up, and if history is a good indicator (and it definitely is), then we are being monitored.

only a matter of time before the c00ns come in here telling us to forget about the past and "move forward"

"this country is still racist because Black people refuse to let go of the past and move forward, you guys would just rather play the race card instead of realizing that we're one big human family.

seems like the only time white people include non-whites as being a "part of the family" is when the spotlight is on them.

4M5SUNZ.png

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
In my short time posting I have given the religious a hard time on some subjects though I mean it all in love. But the phrase sins of the father visited on the children hold some weight here. It's cruel but it's the circle of life brehs. Anti-white sentiment is real in the media but it's not really evident in hiring regardless of how people moan about affirmative action. Whites still run it overall let's keep it 100. Vast majority of affirmative action recipients these days are females anyway. America has been reaping the current environment for a long time. This is truly why good men sitting around doing nothing while injustice occurs ends up biting folks in the rear. :ufdup::to:Don't come at me for a solution I don't even know what to say. Is what it is though.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
In my short time posting I have given the religious a hard time on some subjects though I mean it all in love. But the phrase sins of the father visited on the children hold some weight here. It's cruel but it's the circle of life brehs. Anti-white sentiment is real in the media but it's not really evident in hiring regardless of how people moan about affirmative action. Whites still run it overall let's keep it 100. Vast majority of affirmative action recipients these days are females anyway. America has been reaping the current environment for a long time. This is truly why good men sitting around doing nothing while injustice occurs ends up biting folks in the rear. :ufdup::to:Don't come at me for a solution I don't even know what to say. Is what it is though.

*white females

The original lawsuit was filed on behalf of Abigail Fisher, a woman who claims that she was denied admission to the University of Texas because she is white. But study after study shows that affirmative action helps white women as much or even more than it helps men and women of color. Ironically, Fisher is exactly the kind of person affirmative action helps the most in America today.

Read more: Sally Kohn: Affirmative Action Helps White Women More Than Others | TIME.com http://ideas.time.com/2013/06/17/af...d-white-women-more-than-anyone/#ixzz2rNoOtSjr

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The racist cacs really give regular white people a bad name. I think its the cacs, not the white people that are the problem. White people are ok, i just cant stand cacs you feel me.

You can't differentiate between them so fukk all of them. We at least speak out against ignorant stuff with our people. With them? They hardly do it.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You can't differentiate between them so fukk all of them. We at least speak out against ignorant stuff with our people. With them? They hardly do it.
Mmmmm they do actually but its like the old saying. If a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it, did it make a sound. No cac in his right mind is going to give some white folks a voice to speak truth. You wont know they're on your side till you see them at a rally. Im not tryin to hear that shyt right now though while im in anti cac mode.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Mmmmm they do actually but its like the old saying. If a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it, did it make a sound. No cac in his right mind is going to give some white folks a voice to speak truth. You wont know they're on your side till you see them at a rally. Im not tryin to hear that shyt right now though while im in anti cac mode.

What are some examples? And I mean on a large scale.

Example: When the fake Knockout Game story was circulating, no black people were trying to justify it.

But when it comes to unarmed black youth getting killed by racist vigilantes/police (same category), many white people tried to blame the victim and justify what happened.

And showing up at a rally means nothing. People like Sean Penn go to rallies and his son was throwing racial slurs at a TMZ reporter.