Study Finds White Americans Believe They Experience More Racism Than African Americans

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
I use to post on bodybuilding.com/misc

i def picked this up when I use to post there

:stopitslime::russ:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
CharltonHeston.gif

Nicolas-Sarkozy-laughing.gif

nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

lol_george_takei.gif

Macklemore-Laughing.gif

KkNEC.gif

926.gif

fox_zimmerman_laughs_130703c1.gif

All Knowledge

Speak up...
Daps
Reppin
Belo Horizante
:mjlol:

Motherfukkers oughta feel hated and despised after all the shyt their people have done to other peoples on this earth.
:manny:

shyt they're still benefitting from and stealing. :dahell:
Although we know racism/white supremacy is a lot more than that. :comeon:

What's more :dwillhuh: is that they surprised majority of the earths people might actually feel this way.

It's not really racism either. :ld:

I can't be racist. :steviej:

I can NOT fukk with your though. :patrice:

If we get enough of us to wake up. :krs:

This shyt is over. :demonic:

Daps
Reppin
VOID

Everyone knows racism is bigotry and power. White people call name calling being crushed by racism. Black people call racism getting shot ten times because you ran at a police officer for help.

White people don't know what racism is...simply because they are not victims of it but perpetrators. So ofcourse they have a warped idea of it.

They think racism is being called names....or not being allowed to say racist words they invented that were used to demonize people of color for centuries.

Meanwhile, for us...getting denied for loans, jobs, housing, school system inequalities, white people burning down successful black communities like rosewood etc., US military conflicts solely against majority non-white countries, jim crow laws, segregation, black codes, the prison industrial complex, the "war on drugs", inequalities in healthcare, rockefeller drug laws, gentrification, inequalities in politics, substandard standards, racial profiling, police brutality, stop and frisk, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

It's actually really insulting and really self-entitled...especially to those that have actually experienced REAL racism.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
White people don't know what racism is...simply because they are not victims of it but perpetrators. So ofcourse they have a warped idea of it.

They think racism is being called names....or not being allowed to say racist words they invented that were used to demonize people of color for centuries.

Meanwhile, for us...getting denied for loans, jobs, housing, school system inequalities, white people burning down successful black communities like rosewood etc., US military conflicts solely against majority non-white countries, jim crow laws, segregation, black codes, the prison industrial complex, the "war on drugs", inequalities in healthcare, rockefeller drug laws, gentrification, inequalities in politics, substandard standards, racial profiling, police brutality, stop and frisk, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

It's actually really insulting and really self-entitled...especially to those that have actually experienced REAL racism.
Quoted for truth.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is the direct result of an increasing number of minorities (Black folks really), refusing to lie to white people about the way things actually work in this country/world when it comes to race. I can guarantee that if you ask the white respondents of this survey to name a situation where they experienced racism, 90% of their "experiences with racism" would involve Black folk calling out the institutional racism that they actually face at the hands of whites.

The other 10% would be name calling :stopitslime:

But in the end white folks complaints boil down to the ole "you're really the one who's racist because you dare speak out about racism" tactic.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

They know what it is. They just don't care is the difference. In their mind you are suppose to have nothing and they are suppose to have it all in a majority rules mindset. Now I know their are whites who aren't like that but I don't see them going out their way to stop cacs. Whenever I see a white man attacked, I see 10 cacs going at him. Where are the other whites? It's like ya'll know most of ya'll ain't shyt but then try to say you aren't. Well if you aren't, help the blacks who need it. Sometimes it's just talk. Just talk.