Studios consider Baldur’s Gate 3 anomaly : “It’s Rockstar-level nonsense for scope” Update: Confirmed Blassic

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, you got me, you’re literally posting my thoughts on the beta from two years ago :mjlol:

The final game is out and all of those things have changed for the better, pretty much all my criticisms for the game are regulated to the beta. Nice try though :umad:
It’s the same damn game, only thing changed is it became ammo for console wars. :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s the same damn game, only thing changed is it became ammo for console wars. :mjlol:

No it isn’t, and lets break it down to make it easier for you to understand. My 3 criticisms in that post

• but having to go into a mini-cutscene for every NPC is kind of annoying
This was very annoying when i was playing on stadia and had to load every encounter, that doesn’t apply on ps5

• think the supporting characters so far are kind of a$$holes. They’re all mad annoying and self serving, if this was Divinity I’d betray them asap
This is still true, but thats the downside of only being able to play part of the first act for a 100+ hour game. If you look in the BG3 thread you’ll see the same sentiment cause everyone starts out as self serving a$$holes (aside from Karlach ❤️) its part of the charm.

• dont think i like the combat that much. The visual effects and stuff are cool but I don’t like the idea of running out of MP for the day and i feel like a lot of the spells are redundant or dont really make much difference. Unlike Divinity 2 where you could combine spells with effects and environmental damage. That was one of the main reasons I loved that game because you could freeze people, shock people, make them slip and fall, set them on fire, poison, suffocate etc. etc. This system doesn’t have the same level of depth.
This has all been greatly improved upon since then and I still think Divinity 2 has the edge here with reactive spell effects

And what i said about the lore and the game gripping me is true, but again, thats the difference between spending 10 hours in a beta and 100+ hours in a complete game. The fact that i paid 60 dollars and signed up for STADIA to play it means i was obviously hype to play this game well before it even had a console release date. Again, i still have criticisms for Baldur’s Gate 3, its not perfect, and no game is, but trying to use what i said about a beta release two years ago as proof that the game isn’t as good as we say it is, is typical Larry-tard drivel.

This is the weakest attempt to downplay a game since your FFXVI discourse this summer.

Yall will never get over the fact that starfield was supposed to turn things around for xbox discourse and it just didn’t happen. Even the people that like ti can’t even admit that its an above average game. The industry and fans at large have moved on from the Bethesda formula. No amount of downplaying Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake 2, FFXVI, Spider-Man 2, etc. is going to change the fate of Starfield.

I wish yall would stop trying to shyt on actual good innovative games with your bitterness :smh:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No it isn’t, and lets break it down to make it easier for you to understand. My 3 criticisms in that post

And what i said about the lore and the game gripping me is true, but again, thats the difference between spending 10 hours in a beta and 100+ hours in a complete game. The fact that i paid 60 dollars and signed up for STADIA to play it means i was obviously hype to play this game well before it even had a console release date. Again, i still have criticisms for Baldur’s Gate 3, its not perfect, and no game is, but trying to use what i said about a beta release two years ago as proof that the game isn’t as good as we say it is, is typically Larry-tard drivel.

This is the weakest attempt to downplay a game since your FFXVI discourse this summer.

Yall will never get over the fact that starfield was supposed to turn things around for xbox discourse and it just didn’t happen. Even the people that like ti can’t even admit that its an above average game. The industry and fans at large have moved on from the Bethesda formula. No amount of downplaying Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake 2, FFXVI, Spider-Man 2, etc. is going to change the fate of Starfield.

I wish yall would stop trying to shyt on actual good innovative games with your bitterness :smh:
Breh, it’s the same game.

You got more posts about it in the week or so after the Series S controversy than you did in the 3 years thr game was out and playable.

Stopit, we got receipts :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You got more posts about it in the week or so after the Series S controversy than you did in the 3 years thr game was out and playable.

I got more post about the game as it was about to release for ps5 than i have in the few hours of the beta of i played, yeah it makes sense.

You’re receipts are worth as much as used toilet paper :coffee:

Nothing you say will make Starfield a better game or Baldur’s Gate 3 a worse game. Just like nothing you say about the series s will make more people want it. All this caping yall do for shytty products doesn’t matter to anyone but yall lol

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah the issue is you keep claiming the review scores were bias with Starfield because of bugs. When in reality I don’t recall any of the reviewers mentioning bugs (folks were saying it’s the least buggy Bethesda game ever)

Those who have played BG3 might have ran into some bugs, but even with that it’s a strong 9/10.

Same with Spider-Man 2
I have never said nor hinted at this, I don't even remember a discourse around bugs with starfield.

The negative talk around starfield was people trying to prove what you could or couldn't do... Then it shifted to the mechanics are old again hilarious coming from people eating up Same-man 2 and BG3 gameplay and mechanics.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
With this you are only telling on yourself, still nobody talking about starfield but you, and you’ve now made it abundantly clear why you tuned into a BG3 fan literally over night.

Sony stans :mjlol:

You think people read this and think “meach has got a point gizmo is a stan! :ohhh:“ but theres a large majority of people here that also know you and titan aren’t impartial and that you only now have a problem with “bugs!” Because of the optics around bethesda games and now this game getting the recognition you thought starfield would get.

Just like the original twitter thread that started this, it all leads back to starfield criticism. Nothing you Larry’s say is ever in good faith. Yall don’t care about games you just care about the reputation of the xbox brand. You’re constantly on the defensive about everything Microsoft does

No one takes what you or I say seriously, they just dap whoever confirms their bias. You an Titan constantly thinking you’re above “sony stans” is what makes you the characters you are

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You think people read this and think “meach has got a point gizmo is a stan! :ohhh:“ but theres a large majority of people here that also know you and titan aren’t impartial and that you only now have a problem with “bugs!” Because of the optics around bethesda games and now this game getting the recognition you thought starfield would get.

Just like the original twitter thread that started this, it all leads back to starfield criticism. Nothing you Larry’s say is ever in good faith. Yall don’t care about games you just care about the reputation of the xbox brand. You’re constantly on the defensive about everything Microsoft does

No one takes what you or I say seriously, they just dap whoever confirms their bias. You an Titan constantly thinking you’re above “sony stans” is what makes you the characters you are
I don’t care about what people think.

I’m talking directly to you. :ufdup:

And you still taking about Starfield :dead:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Show me a great game that got points off for running badly or being buggy. I’ll wait :coffee:
What really?

Let's start with everyones favorite, cyberpunk. I'm sure you'll do backflips to Juelz some point.

AC unity

Master Chief collection

And if I add in MMO's I can probably list over 2 dozen games that people love that literally were a buggy mess and got reviewed as such

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The best part is I don't have a problem with bugs :dead:

I never have unless it makes a game unplayable, I was in the cyberpunk thread championing the game.

I think reviews on that game are way harsher than they should be. But I can't knock people the game had glitches and bugs a plenty.

But since I want people to keep the same energy with a multiplat 3rd party game at that... Y'all trying to tie it back to Xbox as best you can.

:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The best part is I don't have a problem with bugs :dead:

I never have unless it makes a game unplayable, I was in the cyberpunk thread championing the game.

I think reviews on that game are way harsher than they should be. But I can't knock people the game had glitches and bugs a plenty.

But since I want people to keep the same energy with a multiplat 3rd party game at that... Y'all trying to tie it back to Xbox as best you can.

:mjlol:

Stannis Baratheon :wow:

“keep the same energy 🤓“. Nikka no, BG3 is GOAT status. Live wiht it:umad: