Studios consider Baldur’s Gate 3 anomaly : “It’s Rockstar-level nonsense for scope” Update: Confirmed Blassic

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The original linked twitter post is literally comparing it to bugs in Alan Wake 2 and Baldur’s Gate 3 :coffee:
Not the tweet @The Mad Titan posted, you went and found and posted the tweet about starfield.

and it says nothing about starfield review scores.

The tweet is specifically about BG3 having hella bugs but also having a reputation of being bug free. Because people just like to get online and repeat stuff that feels good to them about the games they like/don’t like.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again bugs aren't the problem, I've played and play plenty of games with them, the last game I hard stopped because of glitches and bugs was the accent...it's these reviews and stans regardless of the platform that sometimes hate bugs, glitches and inconsistency, and other times don't care about any of that for some odd reason that are whack and lame.

Like I said all these dudes that have BG3 as GOTY, 10/10 shouldn't even bother to bring up glitches and bugs in upcoming games as a negative or as a reason to for reviewing a game lower. Keep the same energy

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Didn't have any bugs in my AW2 played through on PS5.

Had a few for BG3 but for that kind of game I can understand it to a degree

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Again bugs aren't the problem, I've played and play plenty of games with them, the last game I hard stopped because of glitches and bugs was the accent...it's these reviews and stans regardless of the platform that sometimes hate bugs, glitches and inconsistency, and other times don't care about any of that for some odd reason that are whack and lame.

Like I said all these dudes that have BG3 as GOTY, 10/10 shouldn't even bother to bring up glitches and bugs in upcoming games as a negative or as a reason to for reviewing a game lower. Keep the same energy

What game did people say isn’t GOTY because of bugs or rreview lower?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I didnt have 1% of the bugs I had in Starfield in Baldurs Gate 3. Really I had 2 crashes in 85 hours and the framerate got worse in Act 3 that's it.

Starfield I had the final dialogue of the main story put me inside a wall while they exposition dumped. :mjlol: I couldn't go 5 minutes without someone being in a wall, or floating loot, or npcs talking over each other in cutscenes, people facing the wrong way etc. Plus more crashes. I was playing this game thinking "least buggy?:russ:" I don't even really care about Bethesda games having bugs, Starfield is about the same as their other games and it can be charming. But BG3 is not even close in my experience to this buggy.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ve noticed lot of people really aren’t coping well with a little CRPG coming out of no where and stepping over all the overhyped favorite titles for GOTY this year.

Last year it was “we all know its going to be zelda walking with GOTY again:youngsabo:,but Starfield might give it a run for its money:whoo:

Now its zelda and Todd howard stans trying to come up with reasons why the indie game that had to move its release date forward is Elden Ring status this year.

Nikkas didn’t expect Larian to punch them in the mouf with greatness.
CA4FD76C-CFDE-4E20-8B26-3E3189491F1A

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats false.

The entire premise of that post and what yall are talking about is false. Again, we all know why you and titan are in this thread the day the game won 12 awards and will win GOTY :coffee:
You're correct that's what made me think about the game yesterday, and the fact that the game, especially upon launch can be riddle with not only bugs but game breaking glitches and be 10/10? A action game can now run at 30fps 720-1080p and it's no problem, a publisher known for quality can drop a game with graphical bugs and then some and a 3rd party dev can have the last act of a game so buggy it's unplayable for lots of people and all those games not get any push back or criticism:jbhmm:

Especially for folks like you who are on record complaining about frame rate, bugs, glitches and other things as being a valid reason for negativity or negative reviews.

But let some double A game or assassin creed game run like anything mentioned above and it'll be duly noted regardless of how fun or good the game is.

Y'all dudes are flaming hypocrites :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’ve noticed lot of people really aren’t coping well with a little CRPG coming out of no where and stepping over all the overhyped favorite titles for GOTY this year.

Last year it was “we all know its going to be zelda walking with GOTY again:youngsabo:,but Starfield might give it a run for its money:whoo:

Now its zelda and Todd howard stans trying to come up with reasons why the indie game that had to move its release date forward is Elden Ring status this year.

Nikkas didn’t expect Larian to punch them in the mouf with greatness.
CA4FD76C-CFDE-4E20-8B26-3E3189491F1A

Yeah crazy how peoples opinions change based on hype/hate narratives

played about 15 or so hours of this and Idk how I feel about it.

I do like the higher production values but having to go into a mini-cutscene for every NPC is kind of annoying. I dont care about what they’re saying that much. They should only use that for important-quest type NPC.

I think the supporting characters so far are kind of a$$holes. They’re all mad annoying and self serving, if this was Divinity I’d betray them asap. The dice rolls for dialogue and choices is cool

I dont think i like the combat that much. The visual effects and stuff are cool but I don’t like the idea of running out of MP for the day and i feel like a lot of the spells are redundant or dont really make much difference. Unlike Divinity 2 where you could combine spells with effects and environmental damage. That was one of the main reasons I loved that game because you could freeze people, shock people, make them slip and fall, set them on fire, poison, suffocate etc. etc. This system doesn’t have the same level of depth.

Overall I just dont think this game has really gripped me he same way Divinity 2 has but I think its a large part of the fact that I’m not really a Baldur’s Gate fan and im not really into the lore or some of the carry over in gameplay mechanics.

I’ll give it another try when it eventually comes to console.

:wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah crazy how peoples opinions change based on hype/hate narratives

:wow:

Yeah, you got me, you’re literally posting my thoughts on the beta from two years ago :mjlol:

The final game is out and all of those things have changed for the better, pretty much all my criticisms for the game are regulated to the beta. Nice try though :umad: