Studios consider Baldur’s Gate 3 anomaly : “It’s Rockstar-level nonsense for scope” Update: Confirmed Blassic

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
also Gene Park is such a fukking liar and a huge xbox shill. I haven’t had one crash in Alan Wake 2. I put damn near 30 hours in it. But he’s had 2 every game session? :childplease:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Larrys have been trying to concern troll every game release since Starfield about bugs as if THATS the reason it isn’t being nominated or gonna win any awards

Truth is the game just isn’t very special at all and everyones already moved on from it. No one would care how buggy it is if it were actually above average, no one has ever cared. Skyrim was buggy, Dragon Age was buggy, Witcher 3 was buggy, elden ring was buggy and had performance issues, etc. again, starfield is just mediocre game that is ALSO buggy. Gotta deal with the fact that an indie game shyt on ‘the game of the generation’
yuyKcdG.png
Don’t worry when it hits the box they will be going crazy talking about how much superior it is on the box and that “Lol Sony stans”.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Larrys have been trying to concern troll every game release since Starfield about bugs as if THATS the reason it isn’t being nominated or gonna win any awards

Truth is the game just isn’t very special at all and everyones already moved on from it. No one would care how buggy it is if it were actually above average, no one has ever cared. Skyrim was buggy, Dragon Age was buggy, Witcher 3 was buggy, elden ring was buggy and had performance issues, etc. again, starfield is just mediocre game that is ALSO buggy. Gotta deal with the fact that an indie game shyt on ‘the game of the generation’
yuyKcdG.png
You dragging starfield into this conversation to deflect.

You talking about a game that no one mentioned and that people don't even associate bugs with.

:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

We all know what this is about :coffee:

It's about how all of a sudden bugs don't impact opinions or scores, and that's fine when it's stan wars. But these "official reviews" of games that fall to mention the plethora of glitches and bugs while giving it a 10/10 is sus, same but not as bad with spiderman. Most reviews didn't even mention bugs, somehow the version the reviewers got were big free :mjlol:

No one is or was complaining about the score of starfield being affected by bugs or glitches :stopitslime: you brought up starfield for no reason:yeshrug:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We all know what this is about :coffee:

That's a damn lie :russ:

I've never problem with Alan Wake 2, no crash at all, and haven't seen any bugs. I haven't seen Starfield bugs either but Starfield has crashed on me many times like when I press pause and it goes frozen, I have to restart the game.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because it is all about Starfield. Period.
No it's about consistency.

Picking and choose when bugs are something that needs to be exacerbated is something yall do.

Starfield doesn't have a bug problem like people was waiting on it to have, it literally is the opposite. So it's not even in this conversation

Meanwhile BG3 among other highly rated games have everything from game breaking bugs and crashes to visual glitches on the regular.

And the problem isn't they have it, the problem is stans and reviewers acting like that doesn't exist.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Still shytting on other games because Starfield wasn’t the genre defining game like you wanted it to be.

Yea, BG3 has bugs, but guess what, it’s still GOTY

:manny:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
also Gene Park is such a fukking liar and a huge xbox shill. I haven’t had one crash in Alan Wake 2. I put damn near 30 hours in it. But he’s had 2 every game session? :childplease:
To be fair bugs are tricky because different users will have different experiences. BG3 on PC I had a few bugs here and there, but nothing gamebreaking like some of my friends experienced where they had to go back like 5 hours due to a bug. Then with Spiderman I didn't experience many bugs except an odd AI wouldn't respond or some graphical glitches, but that's whatever. However, my friend experience much more than I did. Lastly, with Starfield I experienced very few bugs except some crashes when launching from quick resume . Meanwhile, my friends experienced some glitch questlines and graphical glitches.

Anyways, bugs and glitches are YMMV and I don't think it's fair to discount experiences because some games could just be very glitchy for some users. I haven't started Alan Wake yet, but my friends experienced some bugs, but nothing gamebreaking and all it takes is restart checkpoint if anything.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still shytting on other games because Starfield wasn’t the genre defining game like you wanted it to be.

Yea, BG3 has bugs, but guess what, it’s still GOTY

:manny:
It's always one thing or another, either I'm hating on PlayStation games, or hating on 3rd party games :mjlol:

You guys are delusional

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's always one thing or another, either I'm hating on PlayStation games, or hating on 3rd party games :mjlol:

You guys are delusional
Nah the issue is you keep claiming the review scores were bias with Starfield because of bugs. When in reality I don’t recall any of the reviewers mentioning bugs (folks were saying it’s the least buggy Bethesda game ever)

Those who have played BG3 might have ran into some bugs, but even with that it’s a strong 9/10.

Same with Spider-Man 2

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah the issue is you keep claiming the review scores were bias with Starfield because of bugs. When in reality I don’t recall any of the reviewers mentioning bugs (folks were saying it’s the least buggy Bethesda game ever)
Nobody said anything about starfield but you sony stan’s. You guys are obsessed with they game :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nobody said anything about starfield but you sony stan’s. You guys are obsessed with they game :wow:

The original linked twitter post is literally comparing it to bugs in Alan Wake 2 and Baldur’s Gate 3 :coffee:

The truth is most games just don’t get marks against it for bugs, outside of like cyberpunk and pokemon scarlet/violet I’ve never seen reviewers mention bugs in a review.

What this all comes down to is Baldur’s Gate 3 is a generational role playing game and starfield was lackluster in every way imaginable and both games were graded as such. The fact that yall are in the BG3 thread trying to downplay it after it just won a gang of awards makes the bitterness even more obvious lol

No one is hanging their hat on Baldur’s Gate 3 being some super polished, bug-free experience. Everyone is saying despite all that its still a 10/10 masterpiece so all this “but but act 3” and “the bugs though!” Ain’t hittin the way yall think it is.

Last edited: