Streamers getting put on that summer jam screen

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

THIS bytch is a whole clown...she knew she was being treated like a piece of ass the entire time...bytch said she felt “special” being kept around for only when he was lonely lmaoooooooooo

7 years a fool and when it finally sinks into her head that she’s of no use to him even tho he blatantly stated so upfront several times NOW she’s a “victim”...yeah a victim of her own stupidity/desperation smmfh

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
end of the day these dudes retarded. These are victim mentality clout chasers most of the time yes, but all this can be easily avoided by giving them some bullshyt shout out on twitter when you get rejected. Covers all your bases and shows indifference so you don't come off like a weirdo. The worst thing you can make a woman feel pertaining to your advances is regret. And if she acts goofy breh could just go "what? we didn't do anything AND I boosted her signal for nothing. Shes wolfing. I shot my shot, it didn't work but I still thought she was coo so I linked her twitcth/yt/twitter etc. " She'll end up looking ridiculous.

but these clowns don't have a lick of common sense so theyre gonna keep getting dragged for easily navigated situations.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
She may not have been, I am saying that I have seen women do exactly what she's doing, and every one of them who disappears with a stranger without telling their bf, and mysteriously loses their phone as their bf's try to find them, has been a slut. All logic leads me to believe she ditched her bf to hang out with Joe all night and didn't answer her phone cause 1. didn't want to look like she had a bf and 2. didn't want to argue or explain what she was doing to her bf.

Did she have intent to do anything with Joe? Maybe not, maybe slut was a strong word.

Put it this way, I wouldn't be surprised if she's cheated on her bf before based off this behavior.

She sounds like your typical mid 20's white girl to me. The fact she would even ditch her bf and duck him all night while out with a stranger who CLEARLY was interested tells me all I need to know about her character. Slut may have been strong, she's def an a$$hole though.

Let me be clear. Angry Joe is lame to me and should have backed off and was too pushy and acted like an incel. The only issue is the way she tells her story reads like a Karen to me. The way she feigns ignorance on certain details is just dishonest to me and typical of a Karen's retelling of a story. It brings into questions the details of the story.

More than likely she saw the articles about other stuff and thought, man Joe was a creep that night it happened to me! If the conclusion is Joe is a lame we came to the same conclusion. But is this bytch a surviving victim or anything remotely close to that? Naw
Look at all this nastiness and assumptions you got about this person you don’t know.:huhldup:

I ain’t bout to be claiming who’s cheating or any of that.

As I said in my first post. The conversation is good so both sides can learn what not to do.

Young “would be victims” can learn the signs of what not to do and how not to allow yourself to be in these situations.

And Creeps like Joe can learn what makes their behavior unacceptable, and how they should interact with people and build relationships with healthy boundaries.

Things like what you said, make the conversation so much harder to have. Shames women from coming forward and emboldens the Joes of the world to feel entitled to intimacy cause they want it.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
THIS bytch is a whole clown...she knew she was being treated like a piece of ass the entire time...bytch said she felt “special” being kept around for only when he was lonely lmaoooooooooo

7 years a fool and when it finally sinks into her head that she’s of no use to him even tho he blatantly stated so upfront several times NOW she’s a “victim”...yeah a victim of her own stupidity/desperation smmfh
I mean if a person is “stupid” and “gullible” that doesn’t make it OK to take advantage of them. In fact those are the types of people you shouldn’t be trying to take advantage of.

That’s why it’s not ok of adults to groom kids into consensual sex when they turn 18. They don’t get it and it is a form of mental abuse.

That’s why when she got older and got some experience she can look back and understand how fukked up it was.

What’s up with you dudes justifying this creep shyt :dahell:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The coercion is beginning the relationship under the guise of business, or reaching out to a fan and then awkwardly trying to turn that into sex without being upfront about intentions.
Joe being vague about where they were going and stopping her from using her phone is coercive as hell. And he was definitely hoping something would happen when he took her to his room.

And I think he didn’t take her to more open events/parties because he was trying to isolate her. I’m guessing that he’s lost out on girls in the past to other dudes in that industry/social circle.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean if a person is “stupid” and “gullible” that doesn’t make it OK to take advantage of them. In fact those are the types of people you shouldn’t be trying to take advantage of.

That’s why it’s not ok of adults to groom kids into consensual sex when they turn 18. They don’t get it and it is a form of mental abuse.

That’s why when she got older and got some experience she can look back and understand how fukked up it was.

What’s up with you dudes justifying this creep shyt :dahell:

she dealt w/ him from the age of 18-25...I’m not playing your dissenter game

if he tells her flat out she’s a “piece of ass” directly and in a variety of ways and she allows herself to be that then that’s on her for subjecting herself to a dude like that...that doesn’t constitute me “justifying” anything...I’m acknowledging she’s an idiot...you’re the one trying to “justify” her idiocy

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s the abuse. She was already groomed/broken by the time she slept with him.

The abuse was her normal. Till she learned it wasn’t normal.

I read that part again and will admit that’s what happened...that part was hazy to me initially but it did seem like they had some sort of relationship before she was 18...even if it was only via communication he shouldn’t have been talking to her @ 16 and yes sometimes those grooming tactics can still affect a person into their adult years

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Look at all this nastiness and assumptions you got about this person you don’t know.:huhldup:

I ain’t bout to be claiming who’s cheating or any of that.

As I said in my first post. The conversation is good so both sides can learn what not to do.

Young “would be victims” can learn the signs of what not to do and how not to allow yourself to be in these situations.

And Creeps like Joe can learn what makes their behavior unacceptable, and how they should interact with people and build relationships with healthy boundaries.

Things like what you said, make the conversation so much harder to have. Shames women from coming forward and emboldeneds the Joes of the world to feel entitled to intimacy cause they want it.
I think she's lying/exaggerating and was okwith everything that night until now. I am basing that on her actions and how she describes the events. I could be wrong but her behavior mirrors that of women I have known that try to explain away being bad people.

Ditching her boyfriend to hit the town with a celeb and have dinner with whom she went out of her way to initiate contact with and hang out with all while lying to her boyfriend and ignoring him all night, leads me to take her explanation with a grain of salt I'm sorry. I am basing this off her behavior and knowing people that exhibit this type of behavior.

She is a grown woman, Joe kept trying to hit and it didn't work. OK then what? Not like Joe blackmailed her or something. Taken advantage is a little strong. Joe didn't do much more than try to fukk a fan, which I guess you can morally argue but is nothing new.

If he groomed her since she was underage that's extra fukked up and maybe I missed that part. If that is true then fukk him nothing else matters much if he did that. (nvm sounds like that's a different guy)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
if he tells her flat out she’s a “piece of ass” directly and in a variety of ways and she allows herself to be that then that’s on her for subjecting herself to a dude like that...that doesn’t constitute me “justifying” anything...I’m acknowledging she’s an idiot...you’re the one trying to “justify” her idiocy
Here is the thing. Treating someone like a piece of ass is shytty behavior. Sex doesn’t even have to be involved, but to use someone’s physical and mental for your own selfish reasons and to not reciprocate, then to convince that person it’s normal is textbook abuse.

Yes some people “allow” the abuse, that’s kinda how it works. Doesn’t make it OK

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think she's lying/exaggerating and was okwith everything that night until now. I am basing that on her actions and how she describes the events. I could be wrong but her behavior mirrors that of women I have known that try to explain away being bad people.

Ditching her boyfriend to hit the town with a celeb and have dinner with whom she went out of her way to initiate contact with and hang out with all while lying to her boyfriend and ignoring him all night, leads me to take her explanation with a grain of salt I'm sorry. I am basing this off her behavior and knowing people that exhibit this type of behavior.

She is a grown woman, Joe kept trying to hit and it didn't work. OK then what? Not like Joe blackmailed her or something. Taken advantage is a little strong. Joe didn't do much more than try to fukk a fan, which I guess you can morally argue but is nothing new.
You are making assumptions based off your own biases and negative feelings towards women. :smh:

Same as Joe did, and we see where that got him :francis:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Dudes gotta move smarter....this is exactly why you gotta know how to socialize with women...not just to get the drawls but also know when shyt is not happening and to back off. Joe should have seen he was being used as a come up and just read the situation and moved along...but you can tell he got a ego and just KNEW he deserved some p*ssy for being angry joe. That's that creepy shyt that gets you locked up, do what you need to do to avoid these type of situations.