Streamers getting put on that summer jam screen

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Not to take away anything from any lady that was taken advantage of or raped by these bozos, but coming up in competitive gaming before there was big money involved chicks even then did this same thing for clout, because they were awkward themselves (usually the case) or just to be part of the cool kids club.

I'd watch these chick get drunk, half naked "in cos play" of course. Flirt and then go to rooms with dudes

The main factors for alot of these chicks is they feel bad after the fact and reason " I didn't really want to do it but did" and don't know how to verbalize it to the other awkward nerd that wouldn't know body language if it could talk directly too him.

I've seen some wild things at these events, and I've watched chicks do things withawith total strangerswstrangers uh are they smashing or going to smash... Only for the vibe to totally off the rest of the weekend.

Ive been in the fgc since I was like 15 and started with smash. I say this to say the lack of pride some of these gamer bytches have when it comes to falling over known players or w/e is the worse Ive seen in any scene. When you got lames like M2k having dozens of bytches sending him nudes and shyt you know these harlots touched in the head. We used to call them pro hoes cuz if you made top 8 or 16 them chickens came clucking :scust:

Society really needs to decide are women fully functional adult beings or over grown children. You cant miss 38 social cues a dude probs trying to fukk and then run on the internet and act like someone took advantage of you

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
I know the coli may not be the right place but what is coercion mean in these cases.

In both cases it doesn’t sound like any sex took place.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The Angry Joe bytch is lying/embellishing clearly.

Oh you left your boyfriend to go out to dinner with a celebrity who called you cute after YOU reached out to him?

Oh you didn't have your phone for 7 hours and were riding around in an Uber with him while he was trying to get a nut and you're playing dumb about it? You don't have to fukk, and Angry Joe is a weirdo incel, but trying to get p*ssy isn't a crime. This bytch knew what was going on and I don't believe anyone took her phone or anything, she just wasn't answering cause she ditched her boyfriend and didn't want to fight. I have seen slutty bytches do this EXACT thing dozens of times in my life.

Mysteriously vanish with a guy that they perceive as a higher status than the boyfriend and suddenly they go missing for a night and can't be contacted. Then the next day it's "oh my phone died nothing happened honey, we're just youtubers" gtfo :mjlol:

The mere fact she would abandon her boyfriend to caravan the city with a guy she doesn't know cause he's famous tells me everything I need to know.

This doesn't make Angry Joe any less creepy, but at the same time this article makes her look like a dummy.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Here’s the thing. It’s entirely possible that she made bad decisions AND Joe is creep.

I think part of the guilt of knowing they could have removed themselves from the situation is part of what makes women reluctant to speak out.

But on the flip side regardless of her poor decisions Joe still tried to turn it into some p*ssy for himself, then when he didn’t get any he tried to blame her for using him for clout.

Reality is dudes gotta move smarter. If he saw she was just trying to use him for clout he should have just left her alone, but no he was gone play along as long as some p*ssy was involved. You really shouldn’t be trying to sleep with fans/coworkers period. That’s almost always scumbag behavior especially when you are in the position of authority.

Now I don’t think Joe should be arrested or no crazy shyt like that. But I think these types of stories are important, so people can better understand how these interactions go wrong and where faults were made.
Church

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
if her bf is still her bf after this he simppin ass motherfukka

imagine finding out via twitter/social media your gal cheated on you and blatantly told some e-celeb you ain't exist but she also trying to spin it as some predator shyt that happened to her

see some of the dudes replies to her...they all tryna hit by being empathic...bet.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I know the coli may not be the right place but what is coercion mean in these cases.

In both cases it doesn’t sound like any sex took place.
The coercion is beginning the relationship under the guise of business, or reaching out to a fan and then awkwardly trying to turn that into sex without being upfront about intentions.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The coercion is beginning the relationship under the guise of business, or reaching out to a fan and then awkwardly trying to turn that into sex without being upfront about intentions.
This doesn't make Joe less of a creep, but SHE reached out to him and his very first statement to her was how cute she looked and does she want to get dinner.

At that point if she truly thought it was still about business she is incredibly ignorant and frankly I don't believe her. She knew what was going on enough to lie to her BF about it and vanish into the night on the people she came with.Her phone mysteriously vanishing for 7 hours is atypical slut behavior and I don't believe Joe had anything to do with the phone tbh.

I've seen sluts bail on their boyfriends for higher status individuals and 'lose' their phones all night before. I'm not saying it's impossible but I highly doubt the phone was anything other than her ducking her bf while she hit the town with another man.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This doesn't make Joe less of a creep, but SHE reached out to him and his very first statement to her was how cute she looked and does she want to get dinner.

At that point if she truly thought it was still about business she is incredibly ignorant and frankly I don't believe her. She knew what was going on enough to lie to her BF about it and vanish into the night on the people she came with.Her phone mysteriously vanishing for 7 hours is atypical slut behavior and I don't believe Joe had anything to do with the phone tbh.

I've seen sluts bail on their boyfriends for higher status individuals and 'lose' their phones all night before. I'm not saying it's impossible but I highly doubt the phone was anything other than her ducking her bf while she hit the town with another man.

Sure, she was in it for what she could get out of it too. And was clearly willing to endure some awkwardness in order to make the business connections she was trying to make.

Remember he’s already established and popular she’s looking for her way in. Dinner and a few awkward comments seemingly was the way to do it from her perspective, because that’s what he offered

Doesn’t make her a “slut” that was ducking her boyfriend:what:

That’s the type of shyt y’all gotta quit saying, it’s what gives dudes like joe justification for their creepy behavior. That’s why he immediately accused her of trying to use him for clout once he realized he wasn’t getting any p*ssy. In his mind it was transactional “my celebrity for your p*ssy” and he felt like she broke some unwritten contract.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
but it does sound like she was trying to use his for clout or at least a way to get into the circle

I agree, he nor anyone should expect sex but on the other hand she was using her sexuality through and through to try and get the clout.

she admits she didn't even know who the fukk he was, other than a "Big" youtuber...knew nothing of his content, but decided to go off with him. :what: What type of person does that?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Sure, she was in it for what she could get out of it too. And was clearly willing to endure some awkwardness in order to make the business connections she was trying to make.

Doesn’t make her a “slut” that was ducking her boyfriend:what:

That’s the type of shyt y’all gotta quit saying, it’s what gives dudes like joe justification for their creepy behavior. That’s why he immediately accused her of trying to use him for clout once he realized he wasn’t getting any p*ssy. I’m his mind it was transactional “my celebrity for your p*ssy” and he felt like she broke some unwritten contract.
She may not have been, I am saying that I have seen women do exactly what she's doing, and every one of them who disappears with a stranger without telling their bf, and mysteriously loses their phone as their bf's try to find them, has been a slut. All logic leads me to believe she ditched her bf to hang out with Joe all night and didn't answer her phone cause 1. didn't want to look like she had a bf and 2. didn't want to argue or explain what she was doing to her bf.

Did she have intent to do anything with Joe? Maybe not, maybe slut was a strong word.

Put it this way, I wouldn't be surprised if she's cheated on her bf before based off this behavior.

She sounds like your typical mid 20's white girl to me. The fact she would even ditch her bf and duck him all night while out with a stranger who CLEARLY was interested tells me all I need to know about her character. Slut may have been strong, she's def an a$$hole though.

Let me be clear. Angry Joe is lame to me and should have backed off and was too pushy and acted like an incel. The only issue is the way she tells her story reads like a Karen to me. The way she feigns ignorance on certain details is just dishonest to me and typical of a Karen's retelling of a story. It brings into questions the details of the story.

More than likely she saw the articles about other stuff and thought, man Joe was a creep that night it happened to me! If the conclusion is Joe is a lame we came to the same conclusion. But is this bytch a surviving victim or anything remotely close to that? Naw