Streamers getting put on that summer jam screen

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here is the thing. Treating someone like a piece of ass is shytty behavior. Sex doesn’t even have to be involved, but to use someone’s physical and mental for your own selfish reasons and to not reciprocate, then to convince that person it’s normal is textbook abuse.

Yes some people “allow” the abuse, that’s kinda how it works. Doesn’t make it OK

AGAIN never said it did...prior to realizing he was involved w/ her when she 16 I was arguing her complicity in it

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Here is the thing. Treating someone like a piece of ass is shytty behavior. Sex doesn’t even have to be involved, but to use someone’s physical and mental for your own selfish reasons and to not reciprocate, then to convince that person it’s normal is textbook abuse.

Yes some people “allow” the abuse, that’s kinda how it works. Doesn’t make it OK

But if your father didn't treat your mom like a piece of ass you wouldn't be here.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka be groomed by they parents all they kid and teen life and completely disrespect, disregard and make there own choices on things...

But these chicks and dudes come along and groom them for a year and they have total mind control over this dudes/chicks?

:stopitslime:

To "groom" someone takes time and a strong influence and consistent influence.

Most the these people aren't grooming anyone, taking advantage of there situation sure but I seriously doubt most have the intention to try and find underage chicks and then sleep with them after they turn 18.

Maybe along the way that happens but grooming phrase is being used fragrantly like rape.

Like I said it's a bunch of socially awkward lame dudes and chicks that want to be cool and get all the sexual attention and fun without any of the responsibility or blow back.

It's a bunch of goofs

And as long as these chicks that prey on $$ with a combination of games and looks and these dudes that are in a position of power that have the ability to use it to hook up with said chicks it's gonna keep happening.

Not only that the mixed gender thing is a huge issue. Team BLUE with 2 chicks and 10 dudes that always hangout, travel, party and kick with each other probably is going to end up in some sexual situation or some verbal situation were something gets said or done or misinterpreted because they think they are closer than they are:mjlol:

It's just a mess man, and the whole SJW movement that has been happening the last 4 years or so is almost at peek now isn't helping. But at least people who have been legit taken advantage of have a platform to speak because of it

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
You are making assumptions based off your own biases and negative feelings towards women. :smh:

Same as Joe did, and we see where that got him :francis:

White girls exaggerate their victim hood so regularly and to negative effect that I am always weary of their claims. Youtube 'Karen meltdowns' and watch them pretend they got hit, pretend they got ran over, pretend they are in danger, pretend they own a property, pretend their dads a cop, pretend you stole something, pretend you're attacking them, pretend there's a sign saying you can't do something. Attack you on video call the cops saying you attacked them. It's a very real problem, white girl entitlement in America. If you tell them that telling a story where a guy tried to fukk and failed is some brave coming out just cause he's a creep you will open the floodgates to every one who gets flirted with is a victim who survived something.

I am also a white guy with a lot of experience with white girls. Most of them have been lead to believe they are princesses who cannot be wrong, and they LOVE attention. There is rarely any accountability for any of their actions, and when they retell a situation they will mysteriously always be the one being slighted.

I've also fukked the girl ignoring her boyfriends calls all night, only to hear her give him this same I couldn't find my phone shyt in the morning, only to see them together like nothing happened as she said she slept at her friends house.

I've also seen friends girlfriends do the exact same thing to them when I've been where they actually were. In fact this is pretty normal for a 20 something year old girl. These bytches who are out on the town alone with boyfriends at home are almost always fukking.

They all sound exactly like this girl. I could be wrong, I'm not advocating anyone do anything, or even saying she can't tell her story. I just think her story is full of holes, a big nothing burger, and I am suspicious of her motivation behind it and explanation of it. Being a white guy with extensive experience with white girls I would take a lot of this with a grain of salt without some kind've evidence or someone who saw what happened. Never mind the fact that her character is in question based off how she dealt with her friend and boyfriend to begin with. She's an adult it's not anyone's job for her to understand very obvious social queues but her own. Joe's allowed to try to fukk fans, and if a consenting adult wants to fukk Joe just cause he's Angry Joe then whatever. We can argue Joe is a lame for trying to use his fame for p*ssy, but that would go for anyone famous basically.

I have no problem with her telling people what happened, but I would like to hear both sides of the story as I do with any accusations. If I was investigating this her statement would raise questions is all I'm saying. She reached out to Joe and his first response was you looked soooo cuuuutttee do you want to get dinner. At that point her going out with him was naive as hell if she didn't see why he wanted to hang. The fact that she would go out with someone commenting on her attractiveness to dinner and leave her boyfriend behind tells you everything you need to know. Did she think they would become friends and he'd help her career? sure probably. But I don't think he was even attempting to hide his interest. The entire male female dynamic involves women being attracted to men of accomplishment and stature, and men using their accomplishments and stature to fukk the girls impressed by it. It's as old as humans themselves.

If he had Weinsteined this bytch and said suck my dikk or I'll ruin your Youtube career that would be a whole different story and he should be thrown under the jail.

This is not me saying creeps don't ever take advantage or assault/abuse women. They do and women SHOULD feel comfortable coming out and speaking on it. I think it's a bit disrespectful to put this anywhere near that category though.

I respect you though Meech so I don't want to argue, I'll just agree to disagree. Your points are valid.

Just saying I read her whole article got to the end and went
nothinghappened2.gif

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I disagree w/ some of what you said

from my experience working w/ teens (HS teacher)...it can be very easy for them to be groomed by an adult they are attracted to...enough so to make them challenge their parent’s morals and the upbringing they’ve had...I’ve seen it firsthand w/ female students who ran away...who on paper had great parents...came from decent backgrounds etc...it’s a very scary thing and why I shudder @ the thought of having a daughter...it’s outright ugly to see how they can turn on their parents...it’s almost like they were raising a stranger the entire time

parents get offended @ the thought of outside influences impacting their children and “erasing” everything they’ve instilled in that child if they’re good parents and sometimes act as tho it can never happen (not directed @ you)...but it does :(

nikka be groomed by they parents all they kid and teen life and completely disrespect, disregard and make there own choices on things...

But these chicks and dudes come along and groom them for a year and they have total mind control over this dudes/chicks?

:stopitslime:

To "groom" someone takes time and a strong influence and consistent influence.

Most the these people aren't grooming anyone, taking advantage of there situation sure but I seriously doubt most have the intention to try and find underage chicks and then sleep with them after they turn 18.

Maybe along the way that happens but grooming phrase is being used fragrantly like rape.

Like I said it's a bunch of socially awkward lame dudes and chicks that want to be cool and get all the sexual attention and fun without any of the responsibility or blow back.

It's a bunch of goofs

And as long as these chicks that prey on $$ with a combination of games and looks and these dudes that are in a position of power that have the ability to use it to hook up with said chicks it's gonna keep happening.

Not only that the mixed gender thing is a huge issue. Team BLUE with 2 chicks and 10 dudes that always hangout, travel, party and kick with each other probably is going to end up in some sexual situation or some verbal situation were something gets said or done or misinterpreted because they think they are closer than they are:mjlol:

It's just a mess man, and the whole SJW movement that has been happening the last 4 years or so is almost at peek now isn't helping. But at least people who have been legit taken advantage of have a platform to speak because of it

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I disagree w/ some of what you said

from my experience working w/ teens (HS teacher)...it can be very easy for them to be groomed by an adult they are attracted to...enough so to make them challenge their parent’s morals and the upbringing they’ve had...I’ve seen it firsthand w/ female students who ran away...who on paper had great parents...came from decent backgrounds etc...it’s a very scary thing and why I shudder @ the thought of having a daughter...it’s outright ugly to see how they can turn on their parents...it’s almost like they were raising a stranger the entire time

parents get offended @ the thought of outside influences impacting their children and “erasing” everything they’ve instilled in that child if they’re good parents and sometimes act as tho it can never happen (not directed @ you)...but it does :(

Hmm I agree with what you are saying, but I guess I won't call that grooming... Just peer pressure or influence?

Like at that age you are rebellious, think ya grown and ready to challenge everything. I can see teachers being able to groom students, they see and interact with them daily, have a position of power over them and also being an adult.

Anyway the grooming the internet usually speaks of is person knew person before they were 18, and as soon as person was 18 or older they hooked up.

That's not grooming, and most of the time that's 2 people of 18 making a consensual choice. Then one feeling like they were taking advantage of later.

But that's the reason you don't sleep with your work mates or employee's but I don't expect of 18-25 year old horny young adults to fully understand why until it's too late

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
White girls exaggerate their victim hood so regularly and to negative effect that I am always weary of their claims. Youtube 'Karen meltdowns' and watch them pretend they got hit, pretend they got ran over, pretend they are in danger, pretend they own a property, pretend their dads a cop, pretend you stole something, pretend you're attacking them, pretend there's a sign saying you can't do something. Attack you on video call the cops saying you attacked them. It's a very real problem, white girl entitlement in America. If you tell them that telling a story where a guy tried to fukk and failed is some brave coming out just cause he's a creep you will open the floodgates to every one who gets flirted with is a victim who survived something.

I am also a white guy with a lot of experience with white girls. Most of them have been lead to believe they are princesses who cannot be wrong, and they LOVE attention. There is rarely any accountability for any of their actions, and when they retell a situation they will mysteriously always be the one being slighted.

I've also fukked the girl ignoring her boyfriends calls all night, only to hear her give him this same I couldn't find my phone shyt in the morning, only to see them together like nothing happened as she said she slept at her friends house.

I've also seen friends girlfriends do the exact same thing to them when I've been where they actually were. In fact this is pretty normal for a 20 something year old girl. These bytches who are out on the town alone with boyfriends at home are almost always fukking.

They all sound exactly like this girl. I could be wrong, I'm not advocating anyone do anything, or even saying she can't tell her story. I just think her story is full of holes, a big nothing burger, and I am suspicious of her motivation behind it and explanation of it. Being a white guy with extensive experience with white girls I would take a lot of this with a grain of salt without some kind've evidence or someone who saw what happened. Never mind the fact that her character is in question based off how she dealt with her friend and boyfriend to begin with. She's an adult it's not anyone's job for her to understand very obvious social queues but her own. Joe's allowed to try to fukk fans, and if a consenting adult wants to fukk Joe just cause he's Angry Joe then whatever. We can argue Joe is a lame for trying to use his fame for p*ssy, but that would go for anyone famous basically.

I have no problem with her telling people what happened, but I would like to hear both sides of the story as I do with any accusations. If I was investigating this her statement would raise questions is all I'm saying. She reached out to Joe and his first response was you looked soooo cuuuutttee do you want to get dinner. At that point her going out with him was naive as hell if she didn't see why he wanted to hang. The fact that she would go out with someone commenting on her attractiveness to dinner and leave her boyfriend behind tells you everything you need to know. Did she think they would become friends and he'd help her career? sure probably. But I don't think he was even attempting to hide his interest. The entire male female dynamic involves women being attracted to men of accomplishment and stature, and men using their accomplishments and stature to fukk the girls impressed by it. It's as old as humans themselves.

If he had Weinsteined this bytch and said suck my dikk or I'll ruin your Youtube career that would be a whole different story and he should be thrown under the jail.

This is not me saying creeps don't ever take advantage or assault/abuse women. They do and women SHOULD feel comfortable coming out and speaking on it. I think it's a bit disrespectful to put this anywhere near that category though.

I respect you though Meech so I don't want to argue, I'll just agree to disagree. Your points are valid.

Just saying I read her whole article got to the end and went
nothinghappened2.gif
Obviously there’s levels to this and none of these were Weinstein situations, but the idea is this is the type of behavior and culture that leads to Weinstein being able to get away with that for years.

I agree generally speaking white women Ain’t shyt:manny:

but from my standpoint there’s no sense in splitting hairs.

She tried to use his celebrity to promote her YouTube career(some people call that networking)

He tried to use his celebrity and authority to coerce his way into some p*ssy.

That’s it. Both should learn from it and move on :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Anyway the grooming the internet usually speaks of is person knew person before they were 18, and as soon as person was 18 or older they hooked up.

That's not grooming, and most of the time that's 2 people of 18 making a consensual choice. Then one feeling like they were taking advantage of later.
But it is grooming. Those young adult years are very formative. You grow immensely, mentally and emotionally during those years.

If a person who’s already gone through that growth directly influences the growth of another in a toxic way to serve selfish reasons. That is grooming and abuse.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Just now reading into the angry joe shyt

Oooh Chile

What happened exactly? Just sounded like the dude tried to use his clout to get p*ssy, but nothing happened. Where's the predatory behavior here? The girl could have (and apparently did) say "No". I'm missing the source of the outrage

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
What happened exactly? Just sounded like the dude tried to use his clout to get p*ssy, but nothing happened. Where's the predatory behavior here? The girl could have (and apparently did) say "No". I'm missing the source of the outrage
Yea if you read Resetera you'd think Joe slid her a pill or something.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
her description of the “grooming” part isn’t detailed...but from what she described it seems they talked @ length from 16-18...discussions that included her feelings for him...and his feelings for her when he was “lonely”...which would be a line he used w/ her throughout their “relationship”...building that connection w/ her for the intention of sleeping w/ her when she was 18 is textbook grooming

Hmm I agree with what you are saying, but I guess I won't call that grooming... Just peer pressure or influence?

Like at that age you are rebellious, think ya grown and ready to challenge everything. I can see teachers being able to groom students, they see and interact with them daily, have a position of power over them and also being an adult.

But that's the reason you don't sleep with your work mates or employee's but I don't expect of 18-25 year old horny young adults to fully understand why until it's too late