Where's the predatory behavior here?
:dahell:
Just sounded like the dude tried to use his clout to get p*ssy,
5b11573f1ae66243008b4a2e

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea if you read Resetera you'd think Joe slid her a pill or something.
Resetera definitely have tons of "believe victims, burn the accused!" mob like mentality no matter how spurious the allegation is.

The way you'd read the thread it sounds like Joe was trying to drug her and forced her to do something against her will.

If these guys were to see typical flirting/game spitting cats in regular cities around the country do to girls they'd say all those women are victims of sexual predatory behavior. shyt, telling a girl you already talking to to "Netflix and chill" would be a crime to these weirdos. shyt is crazy. These cats better start walking around with microphones and go-pro cameras to record their interactions with women they don't really know.

Last edited:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars

The word that is being used here is COERCION. That entails more than just flexing or showing off status. Where does the coercion come into play here? He didn't have her in any sort of compromising situation...?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The word that is being used here is COERCION. That entails more than just flexing or showing off status. Where does the coercion come into play here? He didn't have her in any sort of compromising situation...?
They were supposed to be meeting with other Youtubers for networking. They ended up in his hotel room with him taking a shower and trying to take awkward selfies with her, and him introducing her as his “girl” to the people they were supposed to be meeting with.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But it is grooming. Those young adult years are very formative. You grow immensely, mentally and emotionally during those years.

If a person who’s already gone through that growth directly influences the growth of another in a toxic way to serve selfish reasons. That is grooming and abuse.

Yeah I guess I've been around and seen to much, I know what a conscious decision looks like and I know what a weekend of refer looks like. I've watch women create a whole narrative in there head that they feel is true, refuse to admit and except ANY wrong doing and burn down a scene they love to try and prove a point and then go on living in that lie while trying to convince others of that they are hurting.

I've watch chicks that weren't about these type of games never end up in these kind of situations, (rape situations) but of course still get tested and harassed.

In a nutshell there needs to be more accountability and harsh repercussion for both ends.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
her description of the “grooming” part isn’t detailed...but from what she described it seems they talked @ length from 16-18...discussions that included her feelings for him...and his feelings for her when he was “lonely”...which would be a line he used w/ her throughout their “relationship”...building that connection w/ her for the intention of sleeping w/ her when she was 18 is textbook grooming

Oh I just kinda jumped in to speak on streamers and the likes. Not really anyone particular person in this thread that is mentioned

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah I guess I've been around and seen to much, I know what a conscious decision looks like and I know what a weekend of refer looks like. I've watch women create a whole narrative in there head that they feel is true, refuse to admit and except ANY wrong doing and burn down a scene they love to try and prove a point and then go on living in that lie while trying to convince others of that they are hurting.

I've watch chicks that weren't about these type of games never end up in these kind of situations, (rape situations) but of course still get tested and harassed.

In a nutshell there needs to be more accountability and harsh repercussion for both ends.
Yes lots of people make a conscious decision to stick around for abuse. That’s part of the abuse. The victim has to be willing for it to occur.

What kinda repercussions should be had for the victim in this situation? :dahell:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:hhh: People misusing their influence to take advantage of people is mad weird. And Some nikkas capeing.

Fans been getting dogged out for centuries. Aint nothing new under the sun brehlito. She tried to use him he tried to use her. They both aint shyt :yeshrug:

I lost my phone baby :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Fans been getting dogged out for centuries. Aint nothing new under the sun brehlito. She tried to use him he tried to use her. They both aint shyt :yeshrug:

I lost my phone baby :mjlol:
Don’t think it’s fair to equate their behavior.

What she did was pretty normal behavior. It’s called networking. We all do it. Someone who’s “made it” in your industry invites you to dinner with industry friends you are gonna go. And that doesn’t mean you are a shytty person or trying to take advantage of them.

Where she went wrong was accepting the obviously awkward advances and not speaking up for herself sooner because she didn’t want to mess up what she thought was an opportunity.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes lots of people make a conscious decision to stick around for abuse. That’s part of the abuse. The victim has to be willing for it to occur.

What kinda repercussions should be had for the victim in this situation? :dahell:

Bruh in that case everyone is abused.... We've all been.. well most people at a younger age(all ages)....have been put in situation that would be deemed abusive if we stuck around. Most of the gaming and networking and streaming are not those situations.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He tricked her.

She expected a dinner with other streamers and he took her to his business dinner instead. Then she expected a party with other industry people and he took her to another event centered around him. He was being controlling the whole time

If he had taken her to fun events and she enjoyed herself (and spending time with him) then maybe he could've tried something. But he wasn't reading the room or picking up on her signals of discomfort.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bruh in that case everyone is abused.... We've all been.. well most people at a younger age(all ages)....have been put in situation that would be deemed abusive if we stuck around. Most of the gaming and networking and streaming are not those situations.
Yes we all have potential for being abused. Especially when we are vulnerable. I.E. young and impressionable.

The idea of having these conversations is so that people on both sides understand what abuse it and how to stop it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes we all have potential for being abused. Especially when we are vulnerable. I.E. young and impressionable.

The idea of having these conversations is so that people on both sides understand what abuse it and how to stop it.

I don't disagree, but I think the over all issue that I've observed is that 16-26 year old group is gonna do this kind of thing wild out having a good time. Most don't even realize they are "doing anything wrong" or that the position they are putting themselves in.

These older dudes and women being creepy with younger adults is just that creepy and the ones abusing...screw them and I hope they get locked up.

Just split up the men and women when it comes to esports.