Streamers getting put on that summer jam screen

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
angry joe is a collosal fakkit and herb but this will go know where. Ol girl sounds naive and stupid more than he seems like a predator.
Not sure I’d call him a “predictor” but that is scumbag behavior.

Shouldn't be trying to finesse your way into some coochie from a fan/coworker like that unless y’all already understand it’s that kinda situation.

These dudes are awkward as fukk, and don’t really seem to understand human interactions and relationships.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Dawg I was going through all this shyt last night, some of it is just broads feeling a way because they got pumped and dumped, BUT they are some real fukked up shyt I ran into. One of them. I don’t remember the name raped shawty while she was passed out drunk then when she woke up out of it, he just jerked off and nuted on her :huhldup:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bunch of weirdos on there. I remember the shyt they were saying about Atlus :mjlol:

Wasn't there a thread on here about these wackjobs?

There are whole threads about Resetera.

Matter of fact, I expect the MeToo walls to come down on that site as well cause of the pedo shyt they cover up every now and then.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Not sure I’d call him a “predictor” but that is scumbag behavior.

Shouldn't be trying to finesse your way into some coochie from a fan/coworker like that unless y’all already understand it’s that kinda situation.

These dudes are awkward as fukk, and don’t really seem to understand human interactions and relationships.

How so? Are we going to treat women as fully grown functional adults, or are we going to treat them like toddlers. You say this dude doesn't understand human interactions when the lady seems to understand even less as he gave a myriad of hints that hey, I might be trying to scrape if you with it. He just doesn't have the gift of gab outside of screaming about videogames. Doesn't make him a scumbag. If using your social proof as a way to get women is wrong its a loooooottttt of people who are apparently predators:unimpressed:

some of these dudes are definitely fukked but I don't see it with this one and I find Angry Joe one of the wackest YT personalities and have 0 idea how he is as popular as he is.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How so? Are we going to treat women as fully grown functional adults, or are we going to treat them like toddlers. You say this dude doesn't understand human interactions when the lady seems to understand even less as he gave a myriad of hints that hey, I might be trying to scrape if you with it. He just doesn't have the gift of gab outside of screaming about videogames. Doesn't make him a scumbag. If using your social proof as a way to get women is wrong its a loooooottttt of people who are apparently predators:unimpressed:
some of these dudes are definitely fukked but I don't see it with this one and I find Angry Joe one of the wackest YT personalities and have 0 idea how he is as popular as he is.

Here’s the thing. It’s entirely possible that she made bad decisions AND Joe is creep.

I think part of the guilt of knowing they could have removed themselves from the situation is part of what makes women reluctant to speak out.

But on the flip side regardless of her poor decisions Joe still tried to turn it into some p*ssy for himself, then when he didn’t get any he tried to blame her for using him for clout.

Reality is dudes gotta move smarter. If he saw she was just trying to use him for clout he should have just left her alone, but no he was gone play along as long as some p*ssy was involved. You really shouldn’t be trying to sleep with fans/coworkers period. That’s almost always scumbag behavior especially when you are in the position of authority.

Now I don’t think Joe should be arrested or no crazy shyt like that. But I think these types of stories are important, so people can better understand how these interactions go wrong and where faults were made.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Here’s the thing. It’s entirely possible that she made bad decisions AND Joe is creep.

I think part of the guilt of knowing they could have removed themselves from the situation is part of what makes women reluctant to speak out.

But on the flip side regardless of her poor decisions Joe still tried to turn it into some p*ssy for himself, then when he didn’t get any he tried to blame her for using him for clout.

Reality is dudes gotta move smarter. If he saw she was just trying to use him for clout he should have just left her alone, but no he was gone play along as long as some p*ssy was involved. You really shouldn’t be trying to sleep with fans/coworkers period. That’s almost always scumbag behavior especially when you are in the position of authority.

Now I don’t think Joe should be arrested or no crazy shyt like that. But I think these types of stories are important, so people can better understand how these interactions go wrong and where faults were made.

fukking fans is scumbag behavior?:gucci:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yes. If they have not explicitly expressed the desire to have that kinda relationship.

Cant invite a fan to an event and then pull the switch on them and try to end up in bed.

That’s how you end up in situations like this :francis:
Their problem is they kept pushing

If a girl ain't into you, you cant force it

Its gotta be worse if you get the bread and clout and hoes still ain't feeling you

They brains dont know what to do

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Its gotta be worse if you get the bread and clout and hoes still ain't feeling you

Their problem is they don’t even try to figure it out.

They just expect the the girl to be into them because they are into her.

Like all he had to do was trick her into coming up to his room then she was gone dive all over him :mjlol:

Dudes like him are afraid to actually have that conversation cause they know it will result in a hard NO, so they try a manipulative, awkward, round about way of stumbling into the p*ssy.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

If you tryna get p*ssy off fans as a streamer/figure you can do it, but these nikkas think majority of these women are super groupies like for celebs...Nah. This world is not that world. That "I thought we were on the same page" shyt not flying.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lack of game mixed with the current climate.

When God asked Salomon what he wanted, Salomon could have said anything (land, money, armies etc) all he asked for was the game. God gave him game and he was able to obtain everything else.

Nowadays, if God asked these YouTubers what they want, all of them would answer "clout". They don't know how to handle the clout and end up in these stupid situations. You hate to see it... :francis:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not to take away anything from any lady that was taken advantage of or raped by these bozos, but coming up in competitive gaming before there was big money involved chicks even then did this same thing for clout, because they were awkward themselves (usually the case) or just to be part of the cool kids club.

I'd watch these chick get drunk, half naked "in cos play" of course. Flirt and then go to rooms with dudes

The main factors for alot of these chicks is they feel bad after the fact and reason " I didn't really want to do it but did" and don't know how to verbalize it to the other awkward nerd that wouldn't know body language if it could talk directly too him.

I've seen some wild things at these events, and I've watched chicks do things withawith total strangerswstrangers uh are they smashing or going to smash... Only for the vibe to totally off the rest of the weekend.