Streamers getting put on that summer jam screen

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The situation with that Satterlizer guy and that Haley girl was straight up rape though. There’s multiple people confirming she was drunk and he carried her to the Uber.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
They coming for Angry Joe as well.

1*woCGbJArQ6TkXIrVKNPTSA.jpeg

1*vcPrDo5zx5DcsQfJ_Cf0yA.jpeg

1*r1XkN55ezO9oLRG5zkO2RQ.jpeg

1*qc7p0DT_crxKrV4YvW4UOA.jpeg

1*2VLTeexFtouiU8KZqDV42Q.jpeg

On that blog she wrote alot :picard:

angry joe is a collosal fakkit and herb but this will go know where. Ol girl sounds naive and stupid more than he seems like a predator.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
These stories tend to go

I met up with a streamer at a hotel after a con

Went back to his room to talk business

He kicked everyone out

I was uncomfortable but stayed to talk business

We had some drinks

He asked if wanted to sleep over

I didn't want to piss him off so I said yes

He got undressed and laid in the bed

I had chills I was so uncomfortable

But I did want to get up and cause a scene

He kissed on my neck and I just went along with it.

Thats not rape though, thats not even harrassment.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Half these confessions coming out the past few days are boiling down to 'Everything that happened was totally consensual but he hit and quit so I feel disrespected as a woman and decided to call him out like a sexual abuser.'

:skip:

crazy how regret got twisted into rape/sexual harassment

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t even care for angry joe but if we are going to live in a society where every accusation with out any due process is treated as facts it’s a fukking shame. Guilty until proven innocent is the struggle that most black men through in this country which is one off the issue with law enforcement because we always have to prove we didn’t do something. When we should be given the benefit of the doubt until otherwise. So to see people marching for BLM and social justice but are quickly ready to burn people to the steak based on every accusation made against someone is very juxtaposed. I just hope this doesn’t have anything to do with his opinions on the last of us 2.
Guy gets banned for saying this. Holy shyt :mjlol:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
And men in positions of power take advantage of women, a lot. Especially gaming nerds who otherwise don't have the social skills to get it any other way.

its 2020

Normal Hetrosexual Male Behavior = "Rape"

Female Personal Responsibly = Zero

For actual cases of sexual abuse the authorities should be contacted not internet clout mobs

Too many cases of women lying either pushing some type of agenda or for a come up

Like the angry joe situation its obvious he did nothing wrong a large amount of these people are mentally ill

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
its 2020

Normal Hetrosexual Male Behavior = "Rape"

Female Personal Responsibly = Zero

For actual cases of sexual abuse the authorities should be contacted not internet clout mobs

Too many cases of women lying either pushing some type of agenda or for a come up

Like the angry joe situation its obvious he did nothing wrong a large amount of these people are mentally ill

Real shyt. Not trusting bytches in 2020 without full on receipts. These hoes chasing the bag with reckless abandon

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t even understand the Angry Joe story. How did they get her purse from her? Why did she just leave her friend at the con? Why didn’t she speak up for herself?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I don’t even understand the Angry Joe story. How did they get her purse from her? Why did she just leave her friend at the con? Why didn’t she speak up for herself?

Breh is a obviously swagless individual who tried to use his clout to pull a obvious clout chaser...I have no idea how she typed that thesis and at no time in her writing that she had a stroke of self awareness