Streamer Kai Cenat: Black Americans Have No Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Black Americans are the only reason why his bytch ass even have a career. He making money off our culture but wanna turn around and disrespect the originators. Black Americans are the only reason why his bytch ass can even come to this country. Because these damn crackers damn sure wasn't gonna let him or other immigrant blacks in. These clowns need to either pay homage or shut the fukk up talking about us.

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
This. Deep south, New York, mid Atlantic, West coast, Chicago, all distinct.

Breh,

It goes even deeper than that.

You got Black folks in different parts of the SAME Region, that have Cultural Differences.

Example: Bay Area, is Different Than LA, which Is Different than Daygo.

These same distinctions are made, region to region, Nationwide.

Then add in other elements like "Street Culture", "College Culture", "Church Culture", Etc... which ALL have Different Variations.

Any time I hear someone claim "Black Americans, Don't Have Culture", I Know I'm talking to a STUPID MF, SMH

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
shyt bothers me to no end
To be honest a lot of tethers believe SLAVERY divorced black Americans from their ‘original’ culture,…whatever that means

They should start forcing kids to visit the African American Smithsonian Museum in Washington DC. That museum gives an extensive history

Fred

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Somebody say we aint got no culture and then you shyt on us instead?

Iono it sounds like you're the c00n to me.
So you mad cause you triggered cause it's true about you!

:dead:

Imagine watching a clown ass lil nikka play video games and hang with cacs and make cac jokes but you not supposed to be the same as that clown ass c00n.

Kill yaself

YES, you nikkas that be on that alternative, twitch streaming asss, gas up anime, goofy ass music listening to, white boy humor ass nikkas lame ass c00ns.

You mad, do something about it.:unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Typical c00n.

Y'all some corny ass lames for even watching twitch ass mafukkas in the 1st place.

White boy ass nikkas.
When I see posts supporting this lil c00n when he has videos asking white girls to say n*gga and romanticizing prison I already know what it is.

Frail, whitewashed clowns who I wouldn't even want to stand next to.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I wonder how the ados members of AMP will respond to dude saying that. Pretty sure the creator/main dudes are from Georgia and South Carolina.

247Alex

Pro
Daps
coming from somebody who blew up off having a roach chilling in his livestream lmao did you expect something more profound?

edit my bad a fkn rat was in his room

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black americans dont know who they are. They wont even accept their American identify

There is some truth to this and part of the confusion. Outside the US black folks are looked at as American culturally. Black folks however do try top separate themselves from American culture (ie White folks) but to an outsider all americans culturally fall into the same bucket.

most american black people just gonna say theyre american lmao

Most black folks claim American when its convenient though. Black folks aint waiving and saluting the american flag like that. We know that all americans benefit from american imperialism. But nobody likes to admit it though. If you support the majors parties, including Biden and the dems or republicans you bear some level of responsibility for the kids being blown up in Palestine. Cause you are supporting and endorsing the politicians that give billions to support a country committing genocide.

Status
Not open for further replies.