Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just like they managed to do with XIII, Versus XIII, and Kingdom Hearts III. Just like how they managed to say VII was so big they had to chop it up into pieces or it would take too long to make yet when it originally released it was a single game.

Remake part 2 doesn't even have a date yet. Can we get to that first? Do we really need to add another game to the waiting list?

they got two major AAA games coming out in the next year. It’ll be ok

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Another point I will present. I know DQ development is 100% done by a different group of teams. But considering how amazing DQ 11 was (Only P5 and Ys VIII IMO were better JRPG's last gen).

It is enough for me to have confidence in SE. The only thing is I just hope they don't try to be too mainstream like they tried with FF XV.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Apparently there’s more square enix-sony exclusive deal announcements other than the ones we know about coming up:ohhh:

Sony is smart they scaled down japan studio and threw that money at square

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A lot of evidence pointing to final fantasy souls-like/fallen order inspired by team ninja

Clues as to why this could be true:
  • Multiple leaks are saying its by a developer that has worked with square enix in the past, Team Ninja worked on Dissidia
  • It’s an rpg
  • It’s a sub genre final fantasy has not done yet
  • In scope bigger than world of ff, but smaller than ff16/Forspoken
Rumors also suggest it takes place in a final fantasy world we’ve already had so if this is true it will be interesting to see which final fantasy they choose.

I’m hoping its not 7.

Last edited: