Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just want them to focus on 7 part 2 and 16. Let’s not do some other announcement that’s probably gonna be half a decade or more away from release.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want them to focus on 7 part 2 and 16. Let’s not do some other announcement that’s probably gonna be half a decade or more away from release.

?

They have many different teams, they can focus on more than two games at once. 16 will come out next year.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Latest gossip is that this is a dark Souls like made by Team Ninja. If it is made by Team Ninja, I can't see how far it is in production as they have released Nioh 2 not too long ago.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
if square dropped the ps5 ff7 and had a gameplay trailer for ff16 Jesus.

I mean we did see a trailer for the game. That's got to mean it's closer then we think. They've got to be deep in development.

Dragons Dogma meets Devil may Cry

Let that shyt sink in your fukking heads :damn:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
?

They have many different teams, they can focus on more than two games at once. 16 will come out next year.
Let's not act like modern Square Enix AAA RPGs don't spend excessive amounts of time in development after being announced.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
FF14 stuido is behind 16, are you suggesting they have development issues?
I'm suggesting I'd rather see them put out the games we're still waiting for rather than announce another project that's gonna be out God knows when.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They’re a company of 5000, they can do both.
Just like they managed to do with XIII, Versus XIII, and Kingdom Hearts III. Just like how they managed to say VII was so big they had to chop it up into pieces or it would take too long to make yet when it originally released it was a single game.

Remake part 2 doesn't even have a date yet. Can we get to that first? Do we really need to add another game to the waiting list?

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Just like they managed to do with XIII, Versus XIII, and Kingdom Hearts III. Just like how they managed to say VII was so big they had to chop it up into pieces or it would take too long to make yet when it originally released it was a single game.

Remake part 2 doesn't even have a date yet. Can we get to that first? Do we really need to add another game to the waiting list?

I mean they were gonna milk us on VII remake regardless the size of the team working on it.

A lot of these teams work independently of each other. It’s not we are talking about a small development studio like Falcon. SE has more then enough resources to handle it. The only issue comes down to quality and the issue lies who is working on the particular projects.