Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i don't think people realize how many shytty FF offshoots there are :mjlol:
crystal chronicles 2 :ooh: dissidia 3.0:ohlawd: world of final fantasy VR :banderas:

Some dope ones also... Crisis Core, Tactics, Revenant Wings, Type- 0, the original PSP dissidia :yeshrug:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Some dope ones also... Crisis Core, Tactics, Revenant Wings, Type- 0, the original PSP dissidia :yeshrug:
all those are from ages ago. their recent track record on offshoot efforts has been mid at best and money grubbing as all fukk

you really trying to rep Type-0 too breh :hhh:its okay to break kayfabe once in a while

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
all those are from ages ago. their recent track record on offshoot efforts has been mid at best and money grubbing as all fukk

you really trying to rep Type-0 too breh :hhh:its okay to break kayfabe once in a while

Type 0 was dope to me, i loved the concept. If they announced a big budget type 0 i would be legit happy it was like an action based fire emblem.:yeshrug:

Anywho more details are starting to come out....

Honestly, I do expect a leak of the game to come before it's announced.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Need that ff6 remake just for the train suplex :banderas:

eb8.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Type 0 was dope to me, i loved the concept. If they announced a big budget type 0 i would be legit happy it was like an action based fire emblem.:yeshrug:

Anywho more details are starting to come out....

Honestly, I do expect a leak of the game to come before it's announced.

:scust: @ bolded

and like I said, Final Fantasy Rancher

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
The Bouncer Remastered :mjgrin:

The Last Remnant Remastered :mjgrin:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I wish they would make a heroes action RPG like the dragon quest/Zelda ones. Where you could select different characters from the ff games

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I highly doubt it, but I will bust a nut if that ever happens. If there's a game that deserves a remake, it's FFVI. I remember when I got that for Christmas back in high school. I would play it for 24 hours straight.

Square seems open to it, at least, that's what I remember Kitase saying. He also said that it would have to be made by the newer generation of Square devs, and that makes sense because A) FF7R is clearly a long-haul project, and B) most of these guys are getting up there in age, at some point they'll have to pass on the torch.

But after FF7, I could absolutely see FF6 getting a remake.

Naw Dissidia is dead and it’s never coming back, B

They already gave it a full push on last gen and it didn’t even do well in Japan. Edit plus they said it’s an RPG

I wouldn't say that. If they made a Dissidia that was like the PSP versions but with consoles in mind, with a decent storyline added in, I'm sure people would be interested. NT didn't do all that well because that was originally for arcades, and it looked like they basically just lifted it off of that and did a few changes here and there.

I don't think we'd get one for a while, though. Not for a good while.

Parasite Eve Remake never happening huh? :to:

Let Square drop a Parasite Eve Remake trailer at E3 and the internet would go wild. Or at least, I would. :pachaha:
Do Chrono Trigger you cowards :pacspit:

Nah but VI would be flames.

Chrono trigger:mjcry:

Hope it's not ff6 unless they doing it just like 7remake

Chrono Trigger would be great, but this is another "be careful what you wish for" kind of scenario because people ask for remakes and sequels all the time, and the end result is something they didn't ask for. Especially with how celebrated this game is, you just know people would bytch about the changes, even though they're good ones. Just like FF7R, they nailed everything, but you still have people unsatisfied. But that's how it always goes, I guess.

I feel like even a completely new Chrono game entirely would crush buildings.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
FF7 pt2

The actress that plays Aerith will be ghost for a few weeks at a time so they are def doing motion capture and recording dialogue for part 2

Because shes basically lives on YouTube and twitch when she not working

I hope it's a remake of criss core with the same engine

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FF7 pt2

The actress that plays Aerith will be ghost for a few weeks at a time so they are def doing motion capture and recording dialogue for part 2

Because shes basically lives on YouTube and twitch when she not working

I hope it's a remake of criss core with the same engine

They said it’s a new game idea, not related to the 3 mentioned in the op