Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
While y'all wish on rumors Xbox has 35 studios hard at work creating reality :blessed:
Nice! What we gettin this summer? Lookin forward to some new games on the xbox.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I must be the only nikka who liked FFVIII

Was never into RPGs like that, but this was my introduction

My favorite FF by far and just like you, it was my introduction into JRPGs. Main character is emo as hell and the story was crazy convoluted but 8 will always be my favorite. :manny:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
If it's indeed a Team Ninja project, y'all can bank on the gameplay being A++++. And I wish they would stop with the 'Souls-like' shyt. Ain't nothing 'Souls-like' about Nioh. Completely different game that don't play anything alike.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If it's indeed a Team Ninja project, y'all can bank on the gameplay being A++++. And I wish they would stop with the 'Souls-like' shyt. Ain't nothing 'Souls-like' about Nioh. Completely different game that don't play anything alike.

it’s pretty similar

Daps
The Bouncer Remastered :mjgrin:

The Last Remnant Remastered :mjgrin:

This shyt already exists fam, got all the trophies for it on PS4 matter of fact.:pachaha: If that game's setting is the "existing lore" these leaks reference that'd be dope, but considering TLR was actually an Xbox exclusive before the PC and PS4 ports down the line, and its historically poor reception and sales I doubt Square is particularly interested in revisiting it.

A Final Fantasy soulslike tho? :scust: Those type of games are more hackneyed and overdone than CoD at this point :unimpressed: