Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One)

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Surprisingly one of the more funner games of 2022 :ehh:

Online Co-op on this game is still lit too :whew:

Ready for the Gilgamesh DLC with new weapons and jobs :feedme:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
The new DLC for this game (Wanderer Of The Rift) adds like an endless dungeon type mechanic, similar Nioh's Abyss. I need to level up severely cause I've out the loop too long and trash mobs are whooping my ass :dead: :pachaha:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Jack is easily the best character in final fantasy in a long time. A refreshing change from all the weak boy band characters they've been pushing lately

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Just beat this.

What a pleasant surprise. :ehh:

This was actually a pretty nice and well done story that is a pretty great nod to final fantasy 1. It makes me actually want to replay FF1 in the pixel remaster.

I wasn't in love with the combat engine of the game really and rushed through at first but the end makes you learn what you're doing and it was challenging but fun. I realized maybe 3/4 of the way through that I was playing the game wrong by not keying in and focusing on mastering any single class, and not learning the equipment system (it's hard to think you'd need to since you get higher level items constantly)

I can tell that if I played the DLC or a higher difficulty this game would kick my ass. Good game though for me, hopefully they let team ninja try this game with a different FF like FF2 or something

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Just beat this.

This was actually a pretty nice and well done story that is a pretty great nod to final fantasy 1. It makes me actually want to replay FF1 in the pixel remaster.

I wasn't in love with the combat engine of the game really and rushed through at first but the end makes you learn what you're doing and it was challenging but fun. I realized maybe 3/4 of the way through that I was playing the game wrong by not keying in and focusing on mastering any single class, and not learning the equipment system (it's hard to think you'd need to since you get higher level items constantly)

I can tell that if I played the DLC or a higher difficulty this game would kick my ass. Good game though for me, hopefully they let team ninja try this game with a different FF like FF2 or something

I didn't like the combat engine either but once I got it, I thoroughly enjoyed the game

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just beat this.

How many hours to beat

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to get this another go,the combat did not click with Me.
I got as far as beating pirate boss