Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

VP, Head of Global Third Party Relations @PlayStation

tenor.gif

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Chrono trigger:mjcry:

Hope it's not ff6 unless they doing it just like 7remake

VI is the most deserving FF game that needs a remake, but it doesn't have to be on the scale of 7 remake (and for time and an actual completed game out the box sake, I hope it wouldn't go that route). Could just be on the scale of Trials of Mana remake. Same with Chrono Trigger, which that one even less needs or should be on VIIR levels.

Last edited:

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
VI is the most deserving FF game that needs a remake, but it doesn't have to be on the scale of 7 remake. Could just be on the scale of Trials of Mana remake. Same with Chrono Trigger, which that one even less needs or should be on VIIR levels.
SE will milk FFVII til the end. Only other game I can think of that was "upgraded" a few times was IV.

VI is my personal GOAT FF game but I don't think that will happen.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
SE will milk FFVII til the end. Only other game I can think of that was "upgraded" a few times was IV.

VI is my personal GOAT FF game but I don't think that will happen.

VI with bravely default graphics but a little better, in 120fps/4k, more animations and good cutscenes and I’m in it

But I want a new final fantasy tactics way more

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
FFV needs a remake so bad it didn't come to the states originally so most people don't know how good it actually is

I played FFV before 6 and 7 so I know how much the foundation of those games is V

FF6 and FF7 are basically steampunk and cyberpunk spinoffs of the GOAT FFV