Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ah yeah. Cuz ole those ugly looking xbox titles were winning awards and the gamers over like that. :francis:

Shut up, fat old nikka.
First off, you're a clown. Let's establish reality here.

Now, you lie, I prove it, and maybe Gizmo Duck the ladies man will dap you afterwards even tho he's only doing that because he wants a relationship (it's complicated he says)

Here's the proof, please go away now...

Ori
Wasteland 3
Gears tactics
MS thought simulator
Grounded
Tell me why

That's just in the last 18 months, but you was referring to Xbox across generations and only a fake ass broke muthafukka will sit here and try to convince grown men that a system has no games across 3 generations :dahell:

Like, we not talking about the Atari Jaguar (that even had 2 titles worthy of playing) But when you're broke and ignorant? You convince yourself one company is all that matters. Well enjoy them boring ass Sony games that are rinse and repeat. Only $70 each which I know you can't really afford but you'll figure something out. You always do :salute:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
First off, you're a clown. Let's establish reality here.

Now, you lie, I prove it, and maybe Gizmo Duck the ladies man will dap you afterwards even tho he's only doing that because he wants a relationship (it's complicated he says)

Here's the proof, please go away now...

Ori
Wasteland 3
Gears tactics
MS thought simulator
Grounded
Tell me why

That's just in the last 18 months, but you was referring to Xbox across generations and only a fake ass broke muthafukka will sit here and try to convince grown men that a system has no games across 3 generations :dahell:

Like, we not talking about the Atari Jaguar (that even had 2 titles worthy of playing) But when you're broke and ignorant? You convince yourself one company is all that matters. Well enjoy them boring ass Sony games that are rinse and repeat. Only $70 each which I know you can't really afford but you'll figure something out. You always do :salute:

You said all that, just to have me tell you to shut your old, fast ass up again.

FlareBaller5

Hawkeye
Daps
Reppin
Iowa
I was hyped for this shyt. A Final Fantasy X Dark Souls X Nioh X Code Vein type deal.
The disappointment hit like a truck. shyt looks mad generic, characters seem bland (except Garland) and the dialogue sounds atrocious.
“Chaos.” “Im here to kill CHAOS” “ARR YOUUU CHAOS??”
Holding out hope that I eat my words next year when this drops, though.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I was hyped for this shyt. A Final Fantasy X Dark Souls X Nioh X Code Vein type deal.
The disappointment hit like a truck. shyt looks mad generic, characters seem bland (except Garland) and the dialogue sounds atrocious.
“Chaos.” “Im here to kill CHAOS” “ARR YOUUU CHAOS??”
Holding out hope that I eat my words next year when this drops, though.
Isn't there a demo out now?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
8037.cole.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
SE one hot game every ten year average :huhldup:
I mean I still check for Square games but for the most part they've been going off their legacy for a long time now. The VII remake was actually solid. Better than I expected from them but it also feels somewhat close to the feel of XIII. I'm not really sure modern Square has it in them anymore to be the heavy force they once were. They're a lot like Kanye West. I don't think they can even relate to who they were back when they were beloved.