Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Thats why its a spinoff not FF17, just like Dissidia and chocobo dungeon

also it’s prob not gonna be as souls like or Nioh like as people think. Leakers have said there’s a range of difficulty levels and that it’ll be far more accessible. They said don’t go in thinking it’s Nioh with a FF skin it’s only lightly inspired by that genre
Not really seeing the value in them leveraging the Final Fantasy brand for a game that sounds like a departure from the series tenants. Not saying it can't work but sounds like it should have been its own IP. Should have made a now Tactics game.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
image0.gif

Yo, come on man. That shyt made my stomach hurt.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
When you gotta make up stuff to make it through the day. :mjlol:
I hear you William :usure:
Microsoft: We Delayed Xbox Series Manufacturing Waiting for AMD RDNA 2 Tech - WinBuzzer

It's easy to explain too, you know how Trump supporters only listened to news that caters to their BULLshyt? You guys do exactly that when it comes to gaming into. Anything bad is fake news and you actually believe that shyt. You see the link right? I already know you're gonna apply delusion here so let me try to avoid that with more facts...

Xbox Series S & X Are the Only Next-Gen Consoles Featuring the Full AMD RDNA 2 Architecture, Says Microsoft

But lots of Sony fans and even articles will claim ps5 has rdna2 (it has a custom rdna1 setup but lacks the ability to do things. Here's AMD on it...

AMD enables FidelityFX technologies for XBOX Series X|S consoles - VideoCardz.com

Did you know Xbox isn't even using it's rdna2 super powers yet? That comes this year tho...

Xbox Series DirectML-Powered DLSS-Like AI Upscaling An Area of 'Very Active Research' for Microsoft

But you know, I just be making shyt up to get through the day :francis:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I hear you William :usure:
Microsoft: We Delayed Xbox Series Manufacturing Waiting for AMD RDNA 2 Tech - WinBuzzer

It's easy to explain too, you know how Trump supporters only listened to news that caters to their BULLshyt? You guys do exactly that when it comes to gaming into. Anything bad is fake news and you actually believe that shyt. You see the link right? I already know you're gonna apply delusion here so let me try to avoid that with more facts...

Xbox Series S & X Are the Only Next-Gen Consoles Featuring the Full AMD RDNA 2 Architecture, Says Microsoft

But lots of Sony fans and even articles will claim ps5 has rdna2 (it has a custom rdna1 setup but lacks the ability to do things. Here's AMD on it...

AMD enables FidelityFX technologies for XBOX Series X|S consoles - VideoCardz.com

Did you know Xbox isn't even using it's rdna2 super powers yet? That comes this year tho...

Xbox Series DirectML-Powered DLSS-Like AI Upscaling An Area of 'Very Active Research' for Microsoft

But you know, I just be making shyt up to get through the day :francis:
nikka name ONE game, just one, on any generation of Xbox that looks half as good as TLOU2 or GOT look on the BASE ps4, not even the Pro or the PS5, but the OG ps4

nikkas in here talking about semiconductor architectures and clock speeds :snoop:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nikka name ONE game, just one, on any generation of Xbox that looks half as good as TLOU2 or GOT look on the BASE ps4, not even the Pro or the PS5, but the OG ps4

nikkas in here talking about semiconductor architectures and clock speeds :snoop:
As we reach the end of a gen, TLOU2 just like the original releases within a year of next gen.

nobody ever debated on if it's looked good or not, but half the gamers didn't like it so ...

but to answer your question, gears of war.

The PS3 had the best looking game that gen as well but again it wasn't the best game so if you just want a bunch of pretty looking mediocre games then get PSnow!!!

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
As we reach the end of a gen, TLOU2 just like the original releases within a year of next gen.

nobody ever debated on if it's looked good or not, but half the gamers didn't like it so ...

but to answer your question, gears of war.

The PS3 had the best looking game that gen as well but again it wasn't the best game so if you just want a bunch of pretty looking mediocre games then get PSnow!!!

Ah yeah. Cuz ole those ugly looking xbox titles were winning awards and the gamers over like that. :francis:

Shut up, fat old nikka.