Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One)

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The trailer had to be a joke. They believe "western focus" to be that edgy crap? The corny dialogue, bad visuals and lame main character screams DOA. The gameplay should be there at least though, right?

It's completely busted for everybody.
Thanks for letting me know that it's not just me breh, :salute:

Also...this is a fukking terrible rollout.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
I know I haven’t laughed this hard at some comedies but for some reason this game is killing me :russ:
I think it’s the combination of what we expected vs what we got, dialogue, and how serious they’re taking it

It's the combination of the lines with that dramatic ass music playing. Then cutting in this dude fukking up random monsters like HRAAAGHH UGGGHHHH :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m hearing the game is actaully fun despite the dark edge lord aesthetic. Which is what I thought.

Nioh gameplay is fun I just really wish they didnt go in this direction with the art direction/characters. Maybe they can still change it since this is an alpha build

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
the energy in this thread was different a few weeks ago :lolbron:
:manny:
If anything, just shows how much more real Playstation gamers are at keeping things a buck. You can be hyped about something prior to it coming out and be disappointed when it actually shows signs of disappointment. Which is what's happening here. Ya'll messbox gamers will swear up and down by a super mid and erroneously flawed games like Biomutant and Cyberpunk are the greatest things ever and try to blame the industry for not overlooking their abundance of flaws, just in order to "keep this same energy".:gladbron: Basically, ya'll energy is weak and ultimately, fukking stupid.:francis: But hey, at least you keep it going thru and thru.:skip::mjgrin:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:manny:
If anything, just shows how much more real Playstation gamers are at keeping things a buck. You can be hyped about something prior to it coming out and be disappointed when it actually shows signs of disappointment. Which is what's happening here. Ya'll messbox gamers will swear up and down by a super mid and erroneously flawed games like Biomutant and Cyberpunk are the greatest things ever and try to blame the industry for not overlooking their abundance of flaws, just in order to "keep this same energy".:gladbron: Basically, ya'll energy is weak and ultimately, fukking stupid.:francis: But hey, at least you keep it going thru and thru.:skip::mjgrin:

They really forced themselves to play biomutant to prove us wrong lol

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
They really forced themselves to play biomutant to prove us wrong lol

Playing it ain't even the issue. It's acting like it's some super great game, when it apparently is not. And in the same breath, will try to tell you that something as super polished as Drift Apart should've been on PS4 outta faux concern and that it's not that great cuz there's a legacy of their games. Then double down on the irony by big upping Mario legacy, just as a goal post, since they don't really be playing those games either.