Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
For my taste I'd love this to be a difficult Nioh type game. But I thinks it's more likely they make it a bit easier, more action focused. But that would be awesome too.

image0.gif

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Demon Souls + Final Fantasy ass anime shyt + non Ninja Gaiden Team Ninja = hell no for me :damn:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can't really say I'm looking forward to this but if it releases and it's good I'll check it out. I don't see how Souls and Final Fantasy mix. They're kinda opposites. People want Final Fantasy to have world exploration, a very involved story, a unique battle system, a party of characters. Souls games are mostly in dungeons more reading the lore focused for story and no party of characters.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I can't really say I'm looking forward to this but if it releases and it's good I'll check it out. I don't see how Souls and Final Fantasy mix. They're kinda opposites. People want Final Fantasy to have world exploration, a very involved story, a unique battle system, a party of characters. Souls games are mostly in dungeons more reading the lore focused for story and no party of characters.

Thats why its a spinoff not FF17, just like Dissidia and chocobo dungeon

also it’s prob not gonna be as souls like or Nioh like as people think. Leakers have said there’s a range of difficulty levels and that it’ll be far more accessible. They said don’t go in thinking it’s Nioh with a FF skin it’s only lightly inspired by that genre

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m always up for Team Ninja made games. Nioh 2 was one of my favorite games last year. I already know I’m copping :feedme: