Straight Outta Compton is a classic movie

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally saw it; was waiting for the DC to drop. Awesome flick. I kind of felt the emotional bond between them when Dre finds out about his bro getting killed was forced. That's just me tho.

Acting was on point. I'm curious to know how much was legit. Did Cube actually fukk up dude's office? Didn't Cube not go to the hospital to visit E because he wanted his last moment with him to be positive?
Cube really did mess up the office (no one got arrested, no charges filed) , and IRL he did NOT go visit eazy.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
I wonder how long the Director's Cut actually is. I've read on one site that it gives the movie another hour but I'm not completely sure. No other site that I've seen says anything

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Finally saw it; was waiting for the DC to drop. Awesome flick. I kind of felt the emotional bond between them when Dre finds out about his bro getting killed was forced. That's just me tho.

Acting was on point. I'm curious to know how much was legit. Did Cube actually fukk up dude's office? Didn't Cube not go to the hospital to visit E because he wanted his last moment with him to be positive?
Cube really did mess up the office (no one got arrested, no charges filed) , and IRL he did NOT go visit eazy.

I remember him saying he went to the hospital cuz he thought he was still conscious. Once he found out how bad he really was he never went up to the room.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I remember him saying he went to the hospital cuz he thought he was still conscious. Once he found out how bad he really was he never went up to the room.

There were never any reports of Cube going to the hospital though. You heard about Dr. Dre being there

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I wonder how long the Director's Cut actually is. I've read on one site that it gives the movie another hour but I'm not completely sure. No other site that I've seen says anything
it's 20 extra mins of footage.. and i bet you'll barely notice it

the FIRST CUT, which is totally different than a director's cut... was 3 hours and 30 mins

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Is that ever gonna drop tho? I wanna see everything
probably not... first cuts are usually never even properly editing and hit with effects... not special effects i mean the right after effects done to make it look like a real film

that's why on most deleted scenes for movies, they look kinda shytty in comparison.. cause the studio cut the shyt before they ever paid money to edit it

maybe there's some extra deleted scenes on the bluray.. i haven't the real copy to know.. i just downloaded the blu ray rip and barely noticed anything new :mjcry:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
probably not... first cuts are usually never even properly editing and hit with effects... not special effects i mean the right after effects done to make it look like a real film

that's why on most deleted scenes for movies, they look kinda shytty in comparison.. cause the studio cut the shyt before they ever paid money to edit it

maybe there's some extra deleted scenes on the bluray.. i haven't the real copy to know.. i just downloaded the blu ray rip and barely noticed anything new :mjcry:

There's only 6 deleted scenes.