Straight Outta Compton is a classic movie

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
the unrated director's cut is :trash: wow...i'm happy as shyt these scenes and dialogue got cut for the theatrical release, in fact, releasing a director's cut really does this film a disservice

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
the unrated director's cut is :trash: wow...i'm happy as shyt these scenes and dialogue got cut for the theatrical release, in fact, releasing a director's cut really does this film a disservice

Didn't really add to the film. Think overall it was written really good. Even if alot of it is Hollywood.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Living through that era and in this city and seeing the movie was ok..

There should have been scenes of jj fad

The biggest scene missing should have been real Motherfukking Gs video, but I guess DRE didn't want to show how he was upset and hurt looking at that video and easy exposing him....

Plus there should have been more scenes of dresta and bg knocc out calling out death row and dre...

Movie was a 3 and 1/2 mics out of 5

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

The biggest scene missing should have been real Motherfukking Gs video, but I guess DRE didn't want to show how he was upset and hurt looking at that video and easy exposing him....

Plus there should have been more scenes of dresta and bg knocc out calling out death row and dre...

There wasn't any scenes with Knocc Out and Dresta. Knocc Out was around Eazy more than any artist in his last days.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

which made this film even more wack!!!
dre and cube really did not want to hurt their precious ass images..