Straight Outta Compton is a classic movie

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yea they were reaching after the breakup (eazy getting emo over the dre billboard? As if he and NWA didn't have a #1 record / album at the time), and so on.

But, as a movie, it exceeded my expectations, props to them.
Eazy looked at the Chronic as a joke. Was gettin paid off the shyt. And had successful music himself at the time. Imma take it as far as to say that scene was disrespectful to be honest wit u. They reduced him to some struggling artist who was jealous while they was mad successful until he begged for their forgiveness. It wasn't like they just exaggerated the truth. The shyt was just made up all around.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Suge is low key a very funny dude. The shyt that he says with a straight face is fukking ridiculous.

In one of the last interviews before he went to jail, Suge said about Rick Ross, "I'll kick him dead square in his ass and then play with his titties. You owe that bread tittie man"
i just seen this quote in a sig :laff:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I finally got around to watching this, holy fukk it was amazing. I was completely enthralled from the beginning. I'm not gonna lie I teared up a bit when dre's brother got killed and eazy found out he was a dead man in the hospital. The casting was absolutely perfect man, cube's son fukking killed it and the dude who played suge. Amazing film.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
‘Straight Outta Compton’ Tops $200 Million in Worldwide Box Office

Universal-Legendary’s “Straight Outta Compton” has reached $200 million at the worldwide box office, the seventh Universal title to reach the milestone this year.

The current domestic gross is $161.1 million and international gross will be $38.9 million by the end of Monday.

“Straight Outta Compton” posted the biggest R-rated August opening ever and held the top spot at the domestic box office for three weeks in a row. It’s also the highest-grossing music biopic of all time, topping the record held by “Walk the Line.”

The movie, directed by F. Gary Gray, is also highest-grossing film from a black director.

“Straight Outta Compton” posted its top international take in the U.K. with $12.2 million, followed by Australia with $7.3 million. It has four international territories still to release including Russia on Nov. 12 and Spain on Nov. 13.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI

Universal-Legendary’s “Straight Outta Compton” has reached $200 million at the worldwide box office, the seventh Universal title to reach the milestone this year.

The current domestic gross is $161.1 million and international gross will be $38.9 million by the end of Monday.

“Straight Outta Compton” posted the biggest R-rated August opening ever and held the top spot at the domestic box office for three weeks in a row. It’s also the highest-grossing music biopic of all time, topping the record held by “Walk the Line.”

The movie, directed by F. Gary Gray, is also highest-grossing film from a black director.

“Straight Outta Compton” posted its top international take in the U.K. with $12.2 million, followed by Australia with $7.3 million. It has four international territories still to release including Russia on Nov. 12 and Spain on Nov. 13.
That bluray rip finna break records on torrent sites and barber shops across the country :wow:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Finally saw it; was waiting for the DC to drop. Awesome flick. I kind of felt the emotional bond between them when Dre finds out about his bro getting killed was forced. That's just me tho.

Acting was on point. I'm curious to know how much was legit. Did Cube actually fukk up dude's office? Didn't Cube not go to the hospital to visit E because he wanted his last moment with him to be positive?