Stopping in small towns unappreciation thread

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyts true. I decided to stop at some small as town while driving through texas and had my girl call a motel in advance while I was driving. Dude on the phone told her he had rooms available. We get there and his bytch ass said, "sorry we don't got no mo rooms fo da nite, we all buked up" when he saw us. That phone call was made like 5 min earlier. fukk em

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
lol you said you were done before you bytch made fukking chump. Another internet gangster huh? :pacspit: you p*ssy

Drop that address and ill hop in the car RIGHT NOW solo with the digital camera

I'll be waiting at the Sunoco on Castor and Cottman, alpha white guy - normal sized feet.

Come see me - don't forget the camera.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

whites dominate blacks, that shows that whites are tougher

white genetics >

white people have killed more people than blacks, more proof they're tougher/stronger

they win all strong man competitions as well

better immune systems etc.

i dislike white people, but your false claims need to be corrected

Facts:

White Population in the United States = 217,000,000
Black Population in the United States = 38,000,000

only by the sheer numbers do you have an advantage.

but why is a race of people with that high of a number so terrified of the miniscule numbered 38 million blacks? because u know we are superior to you and you fear us.

with 217,000,000 of yall, u couldn't dominate sports. :laugh: weaklings!
with 217,000,000, you couldn't even dominate music
with 217,000,000, you took inventions of blacks and slapped your names on it. :laugh:

mane, i dare you to respond to this. i will keep slapping u with facts till u cry your eyes out or cease to exist on this forum.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
But yeah I went to a McDonalds in some unknown part of VA. Me and my boy got lost on the way to brooklyn and we got in the mcdonalds and everyone gave us the

:wtf::what::whoo::merchant::wtb::ohhh:

When we walked in.

They also gave us the

:smugfavre::myman::pachaha:

When we took our food.

I ate the fries because I saw them put it in the package but I threw out my crispy chicken. Who knows what those CACs did to it.

:laugh: I'm trying to picture all those white people in there making those faces.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
if u ever goin i-10 east..from houston to the boot..

betta pray u make it to lake charles be4 ya next fill up..

or do it early in the day...once u stop in vidor..it will turn into pleasant valley (the racist town in 2001 maniacs)

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if u ever goin i-10 east..from houston to the boot..

betta pray u make it to lake charles be4 ya next fill up..

or do it early in the day...once u stop in vidor..it will turn into pleasant valley (the racist town in 2001 maniacs)

On the real, fukk vidor. I was visiting my grandparents whom resides in lake Charles and decided to drive to houston to visit my cousin. I stopped in vidor to piss at a gas station and the faq at the counter was on some," aint no public restroom here" type shyt, so I pissed on the side of his store. When I got to houston my cousin was like yeah black folk live in vidor too, but they on some house nikka status.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
On the real, fukk vidor. I was visiting my grandparents whom resides in lake Charles and decided to drive to houston to visit my cousin. I stopped in vidor to piss at a gas station and the faq at the counter was on some," aint no public restroom here" type shyt, so I pissed on the side of his store. When I got to houston my cousin was like yeah black folk live in vidor too, but they on some house nikka status.

yep...n they got them nikkas in check..they kno every move they make too..

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I can't imagine being concerned in a country Canadian town.

This is true. Coming back from Scotland our plane broke down somewhere in like Nova Scotia for like a week. Whatever small town it was they were having some type of fair going on so we decide to check it out. Out of what had to be over 500 people there , I was the only black person. It felt weird but not threatening. I did get asked by about 5 different people if I had weed:sitdown:

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
Yo, grew up around allentown/lehigh valley..... I know people who can match up with reading/camden dudes..... just saying...... no cism around that way (much) :leostare:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I roll thru Cullman on a regular. shyt used to be turrible.

You from Alabama? Been thru Dekalb County? shyt is despicable. Everybody's got meth-mouth. :weirdo:

Me and my cousin rolled up to Tennessee to buy some lottery tickets one time (which is a fukkin ass damn shame in and of itself :snoop:)

Walked in and the cashier yelled to the back "we got two PEPSI's up front!" :youngsabo:
Wow, Pepsi's!!!:dwillhuh:Well yeah, I was born and raised in Birmingham. I didn't go to Cullman except to drive thru it.

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah cuz NY isn't racist as fukk right? :stopitslime: the bar I worked at tonight has a no
Black ppl policy....no rap music can b played because it "starts fights" ...no backwards hats, no chains, no Jordan's lol ....like the most stereotypical bs....one time a couple black ppl came in n they turned the lights on n told em the bar was closin....melting pot my ass, ny is a city built on segregation it just wasn't institutionalized like in the south....I will say this tho, it's deeper than white vs black....Irish hate Italians n vice versa....who hate blacks who hate Spanish who hate Asians etc etc , n they all stay in their neighborhoods....neighborhoods r characterized by the ethnic group that lives there