Stopping in small towns unappreciation thread

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Dog, you are a wigger doofus with size 15 feet. Even if I'm not liked here my posts are much more interesting than yours - hence the response. You like black people? Grrreeeeat but every single one of your posts is like: "Hey, I know I'm white BUUUUTTT ...... wait for it - I'M A COOL WHITE GUY:krs: :krs: Liiiiiiikkkkeee meeeee - llllooooooooooovvvveee meeee bllllaaaackkk people:sadbron:" You got a black wife? Good for you, no problems with that. But your blatant sucking up is fukking ridiculous. You're the new gen. , the hip guy, you know all about white guilt etc. Whatever - you're a fukking fakkit. You are, as I've said, a white c00n. This is the only response you'll get from me - clown.

YAWN

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i used to start all my posts with the words "im white"

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
Dog, you are a wigger doofus with size 15 feet. Even if I'm not liked here my posts are much more interesting than yours - hence the response. You like black people? Grrreeeeat but every single one of your posts is like: "Hey, I know I'm white BUUUUTTT ...... wait for it - I'M A COOL WHITE GUY:krs: :krs: Liiiiiiikkkkeee meeeee - llllooooooooooovvvveee meeee bllllaaaackkk people:sadbron:" You got a black wife? Good for you, no problems with that. But your blatant sucking up is fukking ridiculous. You're the new gen. , the hip guy, you know all about white guilt etc. Whatever - you're a fukking fakkit. You are, as I've said, a white c00n. This is the only response you'll get from me - clown.

I don't have white guilt. I got a big ass dikk with my size 15 feet though. Let me borrow your wife for a night so i can rearrange her insides and have her coming home begging you to take her to the olive garden or some shyt :shaq:

I don't look for fukking co signs online son, I got good friends in real life who share your skin color who would give you that Philly stomp out for saying anything like that to my face in real life before I would even have a chance to hear, try to figure out why you said it, and react myself.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

His posts make your soul burn slow don't they? If you would rather him post WHITE POWER or other racist shyt why dont you post on st0rmfr0nt?

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
His posts make your soul burn slow don't they? If you would rather him post WHITE POWER or other racist shyt why dont you post on st0rmfr0nt?

It's not about white power - and I don't care, and I'm not a Neo - Nazi nor a redneck either, that's why I don't post there. The guy's just a cornball that tries to validate his coolness by sucking up to black people, just like you, just like the fat cartman lookalike Havoc.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
:wtf: are you retarded?

white people are only bold and brass when they have numbers. blacks are bold and brass regardless.

there is no tougher race on the planet than blacks. thats why we're feared and hated everywhere. im presuming since u can type letters, you've got to have some common sense. try to use that when you respond to me.

whites dominate blacks, that shows that whites are tougher

white genetics >

white people have killed more people than blacks, more proof they're tougher/stronger

they win all strong man competitions as well

better immune systems etc.

i dislike white people, but your false claims need to be corrected

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
The guy's just a cornball that tries to validate his coolness by sucking up to black people,

I don't have to suck up to anyone because i was cool with everyone as a youngin just being myself...but plenty of your beautiful gorgeous ebony women sucked up on me, and often complimented and marveled at my manhood.

:umad: about that doggie?

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Im trying to figure out how Im supposed to have white guilt when my family wasnt even here until the 1900's :heh:

You're not - that's the point. That's why I don't get why you're sucking up and trying to draw parallels between being Italian and being black every few posts. If we're all equal, like you say, shouldn't that shyt not make a difference? Why can't you be content with just being yourself without the validation?

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I don't have to suck up to anyone because i was cool with everyone as a youngin just being myself...but plenty of your beautiful gorgeous ebony women sucked up on me, and often complimented and marveled at my manhood.

:umad: about that doggie?

Wait, you think I'm black :russ:

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
You ain't seen small town 'cism until you go down south.

When you try to pay for gas/food and the cashier is looking at you like :upsetfavre: like you tried to pay with fake money or something. Then they take your money and slap your change down on the counter.

This has happened to me in Michigan. All the racist incidents I've encountered since living here, smh, all in different counties. :pacspit: Small towns don't bother me at all and nosy people don't really bother me, as long as they don't approach me being intrusive. :yeshrug:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I remember one time we were evacuating for hurricane Gustav and we went to gas station in some small town I never heard of. We approach the cashier( it was this country looking white lady) and my sister were being spoiled city brats and as we walked off the lady was like "look how rude" she looked at this other white chick and was like " thats why we're the good kind" the other lady looked at her man and had this big smile but....she only had one tooth!!! I was :snoop::russ: