Stopping in small towns unappreciation thread

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6

What? It's true. America isn't just metropolises. There are complete states that when they see a black person, they're like :dwillhuh: :wtf: Much of the white population comes from these types of towns and states. Didn't they have some type of Olympic Trials in Oregon back in 2008 and they had to coach people of that town how to deal with black people?

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
What? It's true. America isn't just metropolises. There are complete states that when they see a black person, they're like :dwillhuh: :wtf: Much of the white population comes from these types of towns and states. Didn't they have some type of Olympic Trials in Oregon back in 2008 and they had to coach people of that town how to deal with black people?

I dunno dude, but I have a hard time thinking this can be as true as you say in a country that has had black people in it for centuries now.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I dunno dude, but I have a hard time thinking this can be as true as you say in a country that has had black people in it for centuries now.

Lets take a coli road trip so you can get a real american education. We'll start by driving through population centers with as few black people as we can find and we'll stop get out and go into grocery stores and say *whats up yall its us:gladbron:*

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
:heh: Yep I know how that feels.

I live in PA which is one of the most racist states in the country and if you a black person and you not in the 4 corners of the state you gonna feel uncomfortable

If you in PA and you black you wanna be in one of these 4 areas:

Northeast PA where I'm at which is basically a suburb of NY and NJ and has a lot of diversity

Southeast PA which is where Philadelphia is

Northwest PA which is Lake Erie and in close proximity of Cleveland

Southwest Pa which is where Pittsburgh is located

All that area in the middle of PA may be one the most racist areas in the country:damn:

I remember being on a road trip to Ohio and having to stop at a gas station, them Cacs in there had the :mjpls: no nikkas faces on the whole time, I got out of there as fast I could
c/s all of this, anywhere outside of philly and pittsburgh and the metro areas is country and rural as fukk, the entire drive on interstate 76 looks like some shyt out of montana.

erie is cac infested also.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
On my drive to Canada I stopped at a rest stop near like Rochester I believe place was hick and weird as fukk, felt like I was in Silent Hill

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Yeah cuz NY isn't racist as fukk right? :stopitslime: the bar I worked at tonight has a no
Black ppl policy....no rap music can b played because it "starts fights" ...no backwards hats, no chains, no Jordan's lol ....like the most stereotypical bs....one time a couple black ppl came in n they turned the lights on n told em the bar was closin....melting pot my ass, ny is a city built on segregation it just wasn't institutionalized like in the south....I will say this tho, it's deeper than white vs black....Irish hate Italians n vice versa....who hate blacks who hate Spanish who hate Asians etc etc , n they all stay in their neighborhoods....neighborhoods r characterized by the ethnic group that lives there

*clears throat*

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Long island is an infamous klan stronghold. Only folks that don't understand history think ny is all peaches.

A

A Friend of The People

:sitdown:

You think you know....but you have no idea.

Many rural white Americans only interaction with Black people comes from watching BET or sporting events

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
Centralia, Pa...."the real Silent Hill"

Centralia, Pennsylvania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

whole town got mine fires still burning from back in the day. A population of 10, fog all over the streets and forests

Centralia_smoke_rising.jpg

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
Lol I have been to ton of small towns in Canada and there all kinda of weird but you don't really get the racist vibe more of a retarded vibe. You obviously haven't been to small towns in the south if you think a small Canadian town is anything like that. There is still way higher level of education in Canadian small cities compared to American small towns.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Indianapolis Indiana.....one city surrounded by by 99% redneck hillbilly white folks.....anytime you gotta leave Indy you gonna deal with it. Indiana is the home of the KKK :no:

indiana cool..its alot of the older folks...but the younger cats trill...i remember goin to an even held by george hill...n it was pawgs galore...n they was choosing...

but i do remember..gettin into it with a engine(indian) in north dakota..never thought id meet a racist indian...somebytch was big as fukk...

places i tend to think i would have problems...i never did...they trip out kuz one they prolly will never see another nikka with invisible sets in his teeth full of tats...

montana...went buffalo huntin..with a coach...n that was crazy...had them woods intrigued

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
I travel alot i just piss in one of those 44 oz cups while Im driving, I keep it with me.w i pour it out when i need gas, and i just use my debit card so i dont gotta go in..