Stopping in small towns unappreciation thread

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I can attest to this.
i had a white friend move to the pa mountains...and his cac neighbor was throwing around the n word like a frisbee. I had to check her because it was making me very uncomfortable and antsy .

These people don't even consider Philly to be part of PA
Yep, Philadelphia is like right on the border of NJ so alot of people feel like it's not really PA

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
:comeon: Really? Did ya check her? Maaaaaa niiiiiggggaaa uuuu isss noooot lyke da rest offf these CACS brreeeeehhh :whoo:- Is this what you expect to hear? Please stop, if you really are the way you portray yourself to be on this board - you are the corniest person on this planet. You are a white c00n - fukking glad I'm not Italian, I'd be so ashamed :snoop:

Homie...I checked her because Im married to a black woman. The N word insults my wife, so it in turn also insults me. I told this bytch Im married to a black woman who looks way better than her, and the n word is insulting me because of the bond i share with my wife. I then told her I would be getting locked up up here in the sticks if she uses that word again cause Im gonna smack the bullshyt out of her. She didn't use it for the rest of the night. My man that moved there dapped me because it bothered him too but he wasn't in a position to get into it with the people that lived there and the way these people live.

And Im glad you're not Italian because you would just be another Italian idiot that we have to shun.

There's a reason you're in the red fakkit, becsause you spew fukking retarded shyt when you post.

:pacspit: @ your dumb, boring ass. I am a flawed human and can think of mad things to ether myself, and you choose that dumb ass post? :heh:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Homie...I checked her because Im married to a black woman. The N word insults my wife, so it in turn also insults me. I told this bytch Im married to a black woman who looks way better than her, and the n word is insulting me because of the bond i share with my wife. I then told her I would be getting locked up up here in the sticks if she uses that word again cause Im gonna smack the bullshyt out of her. She didn't use it for the rest of the night. My man that moved there dapped me because it bothered him too but he wasn't in a position to get into it with the people that lived there and the way these people live.

And Im glad you're not Italian because you would just be another Italian idiot that we have to shun.

There's a reason you're in the red fakkit, becsause you spew fukking retarded shyt when you post.

:pacspit: @ your dumb, boring ass. I am a flawed human and can think of mad things to ether myself, and you choose that dumb ass post? :heh:

:ohlawd:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:duck:

But yeah I went to a McDonalds in some unknown part of VA. Me and my boy got lost on the way to brooklyn and we got in the mcdonalds and everyone gave us the

:wtf::what::whoo::merchant::wtb::ohhh:

When we walked in.

They also gave us the

:smugfavre::myman::pachaha:

When we took our food.

I ate the fries because I saw them put it in the package but I threw out my crispy chicken. Who knows what those CACs did to it.

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
to be honest theres nice cabins up there and shyt....as long as you bring all the shyt you need and dont need to go into them hick old coal towns. I brung a couple bytches to cabins for the weekends, drunk alot of liquor, smoked alot of weed, fukked all weekend, cooked bbq outside....kept the piece on your lap outside for the bears :shaq:

peaceful as shyt...I don't know how my man lives out there in town though. Cheap to live is the excuse he uses...he pays like 500 a month to rent a 3 story 4 bedroom house with a basement and attic.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

you're one of my favorite posters tbh, but can you explain why italians love black women so much?

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
you're one of my favorite posters tbh, but can you explain why italians love black women so much?

I don't know...my first crush in school was a black girl named Sabrina in like 1st gfrade....we used to play "I'll show you mine i you show me yours" in the back of the class...i had an older brother and i knew what fukking was and i wanted to fukk sabrina when i was 6 years old :takedat:...my first sexual experiences was with a black homegirl....i ended up going to a mostly black school and was an athlete so i got some of them black high school bytches who were alwats hot in the pants and wanted an athlete and a white boy to boot to be different :ld: :manny:

I don't think its anything deeper than just where we raised. Tons of Italians where I grew up, but there was alot of blacks and philipinos too. So Even though black women are goat to me...i liked the philipino broads too :yeshrug:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville

Dog, you are a wigger doofus with size 15 feet. Even if I'm not liked here my posts are much more interesting than yours - hence the response. You like black people? Grrreeeeat but every single one of your posts is like: "Hey, I know I'm white BUUUUTTT ...... wait for it - I'M A COOL WHITE GUY:krs: :krs: Liiiiiiikkkkeee meeeee - llllooooooooooovvvveee meeee bllllaaaackkk people:sadbron:" You got a black wife? Good for you, no problems with that. But your blatant sucking up is fukking ridiculous. You're the new gen. , the hip guy, you know all about white guilt etc. Whatever - you're a fukking fakkit. You are, as I've said, a white c00n. This is the only response you'll get from me - clown.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
man this is the worst, try I-95 , georgia, south carolina , alabama , virginia , etc. :to:

fukk em though :pacspit: