Stopping in small towns unappreciation thread

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Small towns have the best shyt though. What you know about driving through South Carolina and loading up on that good home made peach or scubbadine wine. Next time i ride through Alabama i gotta stop and get me some Grapico. Best grape soda known to man, hands down. South Georgia road side stores have the best chow chow.

YBE

Banned
Daps
I had to buy gas on the way back home after going west for a few days and damn felt like I was in the 60s. Everyone staring as I pump my gas, had to take a piss thought I'd see a whites only sign on the door.

I was in and out fast as hell

I remember when me, my mom, my sister & my nephew was driving to Memphis to take me to school freshman year. We stopped in some hick ass town somewhere between Knoxville & Cookeville because we were lost as fukk.

I knew we had fukked up when every city on the highway was "xxxxxxVille" :skip: I knew we had really fukked up when we were asking white boys in dirty ass overalls at some gas station on a barren road for directions out of their shythole town :shaq: (think the road in Jeepers Creepers) I knew we had really really fukked up being that it was 4am :sadcam:

shyt felt like Jim Crow was in full effect down there...

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
I live in a small, poor town in the south and I go to school in a small, affluent town in the south. I've only felt uncomfortable in the latter. I can see how they can be jarring/unnerving for out-of-towners, but trust me, the confederate flag flying, camo wearing, dirty, klan applicant looking white people are pretty harmless, and at least they're open about their ignorance and not really aggressive/hostile.

It's the rich :smugfavre:s I actually worry about. The ones who paid good money to make sure the only black people they ever see are the ones who clean for them. The girls make me feel like they're about to cry rape when you walk too close to them. The men hit you with the :leostare: like they're about to tell you that you don't belong there, and the bold ones actually do it. My boy actually had a gun pulled on him last fall cuz a man got shook when he knocked on his door and figured he was there to rob him or something.......in a small, preppy, affluent, college town with the nerdiest, most non-threatening black people on earth. :stopitslime:

concise

Veteran
Daps
But yeah I went to a McDonalds in some unknown part of VA. Me and my boy got lost on the way to brooklyn and we got in the mcdonalds and everyone gave us the

:wtf::what::whoo::merchant::wtb::ohhh:

When we walked in.

They also gave us the

:smugfavre::myman::pachaha:

When we took our food.

I ate the fries because I saw them put it in the package but I threw out my crispy chicken. Who knows what those CACs did to it.

I know it's wrong but I am dying at imagining those faces. :laff:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when me, my mom, my sister & my nephew was driving to Memphis to take me to school freshman year. We stopped in some hick ass town somewhere between Knoxville & Cookeville because we were lost as fukk.

I knew we had fukked up when every city on the highway was "xxxxxxVille" :skip: I knew we had really fukked up when we were asking white boys in dirty ass overalls at some gas station on a barren road for directions out of their shythole town :shaq: (think the road in Jeepers Creepers) I knew we had really really fukked up being that it was 4am :sadcam:

shyt felt like Jim Crow was in full effect down there...

It's a fukked up part of the world.

I'm white and I stopped in the day time at a gas station in Kentucky and I was :merchant:

Bunch of people standing around. Not browsing the shelves for items to buy, not working there, not speaking to each other. Just looking at me like :birdman:

A

A Friend of The People

Indianapolis Indiana.....one city surrounded by by 99% redneck hillbilly white folks.....anytime you gotta leave Indy you gonna deal with it. Indiana is the home of the KKK :no:

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
When I was in Iowa for school (this state has small town for days) we had to go to South Dakota State Univ for something. Maaaan we walked in a convienence store and everything got quiet, an they didn't say a word the whole time we were in there, in sure they've Neva seen a black person until then

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
I come from a small town, and they don't like out-of-towners coming through, especially those who stay for an extended period. They be like this:

[ame=http://youtu.be/f8znwPYsuFE?t=29s]Belly (5/11) Movie CLIP - Might Have to Drop a Dime (1998) HD - YouTube[/ame]

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
blank stares are a part of life here in Texas, you just gotta get used to it..i usually just stare right back at them , fukk em :manny:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
You all do know that most white people in this country have never or rarely seen a black person in real life, right? :huh:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I roll thru Cullman on a regular. shyt used to be turrible.

You from Alabama? Been thru Dekalb County? shyt is despicable. Everybody's got meth-mouth. :weirdo:

Me and my cousin rolled up to Tennessee to buy some lottery tickets one time (which is a fukkin ass damn shame in and of itself :snoop:)

Walked in and the cashier yelled to the back "we got two PEPSI's up front!" :youngsabo:

:krs::krs:

:smh: @ white people and they're in the moment racism.