tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:heh: Yep I know how that feels.

I live in PA which is one of the most racist states in the country and if you a black person and you not in the 4 corners of the state you gonna feel uncomfortable

If you in PA and you black you wanna be in one of these 4 areas:

Northeast PA where I'm at which is basically a suburb of NY and NJ and has a lot of diversity

Southeast PA which is where Philadelphia is

Northwest PA which is Lake Erie and in close proximity of Cleveland

Southwest Pa which is where Pittsburgh is located

All that area in the middle of PA may be one the most racist areas in the country:damn:

I remember being on a road trip to Ohio and having to stop at a gas station, them Cacs in there had the :mjpls: no nikkas faces on the whole time, I got out of there as fast I could

yeah nikkas be sleeping on the PA cism...the klan still lives in many areas

shyt, 10-15 mn away from PSU, bellefonte, shyt is a well known klan town

I take you you out by allentown and ish

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
ur probably a white boy trying to make ur race look tough. man please. they know who to fucck with and who not to.

im half, but im telling the truth

you dont know shyt about these isolated areas, go find some instead of going off what you heard

my experience > what you heard

ironic how you're claiming white people try to make their race look tough with rap music existing :laff: dummy

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
All that area in the middle of PA may be one the most racist areas in the country:damn:

I can attest to this.
i had a white friend move to the pa mountains...and his cac neighbor was throwing around the n word like a frisbee. I had to check her because it was making me very uncomfortable and antsy .

These people don't even consider Philly to be part of PA

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I can attest to this.
i had a white friend move to the pa mountains...and his cac neighbor was throwing around the n word like a frisbee. I had to check her because it was making me very uncomfortable and antsy .These people don't even consider Philly to be part of PA

:comeon: Really? Did ya check her? Maaaaaa niiiiiggggaaa uuuu isss noooot lyke da rest offf these CACS brreeeeehhh :whoo:- Is this what you expect to hear? Please stop, if you really are the way you portray yourself to be on this board - you are the corniest person on this planet. You are a white c00n - fukking glad I'm not Italian, I'd be so ashamed :snoop:

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
There'a a bunch of small towns here like that. The 1st that come to mind is Cullman, AL. They have a black part now but back in the day the KKK used to give out flyers like how Muslims give out newspapers on the corner without a hood on. :blink:

I roll thru Cullman on a regular. shyt used to be turrible.

You from Alabama? Been thru Dekalb County? shyt is despicable. Everybody's got meth-mouth. :weirdo:

Me and my cousin rolled up to Tennessee to buy some lottery tickets one time (which is a fukkin ass damn shame in and of itself :snoop:)

Walked in and the cashier yelled to the back "we got two PEPSI's up front!" :youngsabo:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I can't imagine being concerned in a country Canadian town.

Come to the south if u really wanna experience the real

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

im half, but im telling the truth

you dont know shyt about these isolated areas, go find some instead of going off what you heard

my experience > what you heard

ironic how you're claiming white people try to make their race look tough with rap music existing :laff: dummy
:wtf: are you retarded?

white people are only bold and brass when they have numbers. blacks are bold and brass regardless.

there is no tougher race on the planet than blacks. thats why we're feared and hated everywhere. im presuming since u can type letters, you've got to have some common sense. try to use that when you respond to me.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
if people took time to read this post..they wouldnt even bother to type them essays

Lol@whites only signs in Canada

OP and his ducktales will never stop

:snoop:

Ur the biggest hater ever Reincar is a legend around here, u hate on anyone that gets 2+ page replies.

:pacspit:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Small towns are the best when it comes to getting p*ssy if you are from out of town.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
what knowledge??
:what:

and years?? site aint been around for that long fakkit

He was one of the biggest idiot on sohh..so

:pacspit:

I think everyone knows this hasnt been around for years fakkit, and that I was referring to SOHH moron. You were irrelevant on sohh just like on here