Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I like how people who weren't cognizant in 1994 all of a sudden have opinions on what Black people supported. Let's stretch our brains a little. Here is word for word the

1994 Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act

Text - H.R.3355 - 103rd Congress (1993-1994): Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994

Let's discuss.

What is this act do you disagree and has worked to the detriment of Black people as a community?
what the fukk does my opinion have to do with how devastating the 94 crime bill has been to the black community?

do we now, have to go piece by piece with what we agree and disagree with how bad the 94 crime bill was in order to take it as a less hard pill to swallow?

I'm not going to let y'all move the goalposts. this isn't about which part I disagree with or not. The bill was bad for black people and that's the end of it.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
what the fukk does my opinion have to do with how devastating the 94 crime bill has been to the black community?

do we now, have to go piece by piece with what we agree and disagree with how bad the 94 crime bill was in order to take it as a less hard pill to swallow?

I'm not going to let y'all move the goalposts. this isn't about which part I disagree with or not. The bill was bad for black people and that's the end of it.

You've already missed my point but carry on,

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
You've already missed my point but carry on,
from what I'm understanding of your post, you want me to parse through the bill and say, "this one is what I agree with and this one is not what I agree with."

when the actuality of the matter is millions of black lives have been devastated by the 94 crime Bill no matter what part it was.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
TRY GOD said:
I just posted two articles with black law makers stating exactly how they felt about VOTING FOR the 94 crime bill.

Like I said, we did NOT support the extras attached to the Bill to get it to pass.

You still haven't answered my question:

Do you want Trump to be President more than you don't want Biden to be President?

:unimpressed:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Like I said, we did NOT support the extras attached to the Bill to get it to pass.

You still haven't answered my question:

Do you want Trump to be President more than you don't want Biden to be President?

They had their own bill. their bill was rejected and they had to go along with Joe biden's bill in which they added provisions to that bill, that were denied.

we're talking about Joe Biden and here you are talking about Trump, Trump is not mentioned nowhere in this thread. Stop moving the goalposts.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
TRY GOD said:
we're talking about Joe Biden and here you are talking about Trump, Trump is not mentioned nowhere in this thread. Stop moving the goalposts.

Answer the question:​

Do you want Trump to be President more than you don't want Biden to be President?​

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Answer the question:​

Do you want Trump to be President more than you don't want Biden to be President?​

I'm not voting for Trump or Biden so I don't care who between the two wins. I'm not invested in either, whatever happens to them I don't give two shyts. But I am going to let you know about Joe biden's anti-black past.

Now why do you support Joe biden's genocidal 1994 crime bill?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
TRY GOD said:
I'm not voting for Trump or Biden so I don't care who between the two wins. I'm not invested in either, whatever happens to them I don't give two shyts. But I am going to let you know about Joe biden's anti-black past.

I don't care who you're not voting for. I don't care who you're invested in. I don't care what you think of Biden's past.​

Do you want Trump to remain President more than you don't want Biden to be President?