STOP THE LIES! BLACK PEOPLE NEVER SUPPORTED THE 94 CRIME BILL

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:ohhh: so this that “Henry Broadnax” poster...thought he just upped and disappeared but on a side note...

Some of y'all really overblow the whole crime bill situation and then acting like Biden and only Biden's name is all over that bill when I'm pretty sure there's other lawmakers that could be named also :stopitslime:

Yes black ppl were in support of the bill it's been well documented...the crime bill convo is one of the biggest revisionist tales in TLR.

It's really not that deep considering the other far worse things that have impacted black ppl in America but I'll let some of y'all cook :unimpressed:
is this cognitive dissonance? I just told you that they didn't support the crime bill with two articles.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Stfu clown its easy to tell that you are barely able to follow this topic. None of what you described is out of the ordinary nor does it change what I said.

The CBC had their bill shot down by Republicans but still wanted the plan overall so they hopped onto Joe’s bill. They easily could’ve easily let the bill fail altogether as even the article you quoted says dumbass.

And you still skip over the Black Mayors saying pass the bill...
You're a fukking retard. Your first post just denied everything you just said.

And now you're talkin about fukking mayor's, moving the goalposts, like they write the fukking laws and pass them in congress.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
what is this supposed to prove? I don't know if you know, but you could change your fukking name on this forum you idiot..

I'm still shytting on you nikkas and you don't have no answers no matter the name I choose.

Y'all don't have no answers under wenzel. Yall don't have no answers under broadnax. and you don't have no answers now, for why you're in support of the 94 crime bill when nobody else was.

don't put words in other people mouths :stopitslime:

I'm voting against trump period, he won't be in charge during the next pandemic threat the world faces.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
don't put words in other people mouths :stopitslime:

I'm voting against trump period, he won't be in charge during the next pandemic threat the world faces.
I can understand your voting against Trump. But if you vote for Biden, it is a show of support you are in favor of his genocide of 94 crime bill.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Black people never supported it?

Just about every grown black person in NYC who is 50+ have told me otherwise.

Not sure what y’all trying to do here but just accept it and move on. It’s much easier to say this nonsense now because crime is nowhere near the levels of what it was back then

had this convo with an old head 3 months ago how ironic.
I just posted two articles that specifically have black lawmakers saying explicitly how they were against the bill that this topic is even about.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
so the devastation didn't occur before 2016 because it didn't have your attention? it only became a devastation after you received your black voter suppression talking points from the trump campaign.
are you saying that the 94 crime Bill wasn't devastating before 94, nor after? Why are you trying to denigrate the significance of how bad the 94 crime bill was for black Americans?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Thread premise is nonsense.​

We asked for help and supported that Bill. Our communities were, literally, under siege from Crack/gang violence and the in-place guidelines for incarceration were seemingly giving murderers less time than shoplifters. We did NOT support the extras attached to the Bill to get it to pass.

This revisionist history being foisted by OP won't work when many of us who were there are still here to tell you how it REALLY was.​
I just posted two articles with black law makers stating exactly how they felt about VOTING FOR the 94 crime bill.

Yet you only bring hearsay. Of course you don't believe the 94 crime bill was bad though, why do you support the genocidal 94 crime bill?

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And now you're talkin about fukking mayor's, moving the goalposts, like they write the fukking laws and pass them in congress.
Nobody's moved a goalpost. Your thread says black people never supported the 94 crime bill. That's a demonstrable lie and you are trying to lash out at anybody whole shows you the huge holes in your narrative. Its ok playas fukk up too nikka:childplease:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

Nobody's moved a goalpost. Your thread says black people never supported the 94 crime bill. That's a demonstrable lie and you are trying to lash out at anybody whole shows you the huge holes in your narrative. Its ok playas fukk up too nikka:childplease: